Chapter 21

On a warm Black Friday, Sarah was home lying down studying for her learner's permit when it became noisy outside. She had forgotten that her window was open and didn't close it. She went to close the window and continued to study for the permit test.

Suddenly, the noise got louder so she put on her noise-canceling headphones. She got something to eat from the kitchen. She felt ready for the permit test and applied online.

Two hours and thirty minutes later, she finished the test and covered her eyes as she didn't want to see her results. She looked for a movie to watch with popcorn and drinks. She started to itch as she is wondering if she passed or not.

She decided to play "Moment 4 Life" by Nicki Minaj as she started to check her permit test results and saw that she passed the test. All she had to pay for the permit and do the eye test at the DMV. She celebrated that she passed her test with music.

She started to look for documents as she plans to go to the DMV. She continued to play more Nicki Minaj songs to celebrate before heading to the DMV later on. She went to the bathroom to get ready to go out while the music is playing in her room.

Thirty minutes later, she finished getting ready and headed out with her documentation to get the permit plus the eye test. She got her number and paid for the permit test. She passed the eye test and went to a restaurant to eat.

She ordered food to eat while listening to "What a girl like" by Cardi B. She starts eating as she continues to listen to music. She leaves money plus tips for the bill and the waitress then left.

She went to Barnes & Noble to do some reading. Someone looked at her and slid a note while she was reading. She saw the note to save the number and slide it back to the person who wrote his number.

She purchased some books and left. She took the taxi home and watched tv. She texted the number while getting something to eat.

"Hello", she said

"Hi, who is this?", the person asks

"The girl you slid a piece of paper to", she said

"Oh what's your name?", he asked

"Sarah. What's yours?", she asked

"I'm Ryan", he said

"Nice to meet you", she said

"Nice to meet you too", he said

"How are you?", she asked

"I'm good and you?", he asked

"I'm good", she replied

"What are you doing?", he asked

"I'm watching a movie", she said

"Can I come over?", he asked

"Yeah sure", she said

"Alright. I'm going to get ready and be there as fast as I can", he said

She removed her clothes while laying down. She continued to watch the movie while waiting for him to arrive. He arrives at her house and knocks on the door.

She opened the door for him. He noticed what she was trying to do but ignored it. They started watching a movie together.

Thirty minutes later, she felt cold and got under the covers. They continued watching the movie when he noticed she was under the covers.

"Are you ok?", he asked

"Yeah just cold", she replied

"Do you want me to keep you warm?", he asked

"Um sure", she said

She wasn't sure what he was going to do but went with the flow. He removed his clothes and laid behind her to keep her warm. Suddenly, she felt some sort of hard stick poking her behind and wondered what it is.

"What is poking me?", she asked

"Oh that would be my stick", he replied

"Why is it hard?", she asked

"Well your beautiful body is making it hard", he replied

"How is it beautiful and what?", she asked

"Let me show you how beautiful it is", he replied

He spread her legs open while kissing her on the lips. She doesn't know what he will do next. Suddenly, she felt a good sensation and didn't want to question it.

It felt so good she didn't want him to stop. She grabbed his head closer between her legs. He put his fingers inside her and fingered her.

He slowly put his stick in her and started to have sex. She had forgotten she was saving herself for the one. He went a little fast and it started to hurt.

"Ouch, get off me", she said

"Are you ok?", he asked

"No, I'm not .it hurts", she said

"Are you a virgin?", he asked

"Yes I am and you were about to take it", she replied

"I can't have sex with a virgin, I'm leaving", he replied

"Your loss, bye", she replied

"Whatever, bye", he replied

He left her house and went home to sleep. She turned off the tv and went to sleep mad.