Attack on the Queen

TW: Gun Violence, Blood

We laid in bed, my head securely on Bucky's chest as his hand ran up and down my spine for at least another hour. "Baby, I actually have to get up." Bucky chuckled, his chest vibrating with his laugh. I pouted, looking up at him before rolling off his chest, pulling the sheets around me tightly. "Aw no baby girl don't do that." Bucky mimicked my pout, leaning over my body, his right hand landing securely on my cheek, running his thumb on my cheekbone. I smiled up at him, leaning up to kiss his lips gently. He smiled, pushing against the mattress to raise himself up. "I'll be back soon doll, granted your father doesn't try to kill me." He laughed as I rolled my eyes, rolling onto my side to watch him get dressed. "Card for your shopping spree is on the left bedside table, take whatever car you please, try and stay out of trouble." He smiled, walking back over to the bed, leaning down to press another lingering kiss to my lips, his hand reaching for my finger with the ring on it. "You're mine right?" He murmured against my lips, running his fingers over the diamonds. "I'm yours."

"Queen of New York, the mob is under your control until I return, keep them out of trouble." Bucky chuckled, disappearing out of the room, the door shutting promptly behind him. Queen of New York, me, just a young girl who was soon going to be the most feared woman in New York, Bucky by my side. Powerful, feared, lethal. A starting of a romance that was beautifully dangerous, toxic to others. I'd bend at his will, hell I already have, but he'd protect me with his life, making it known that his girl was not the one to be toyed with. Which would become a painful reality of ours in a few hours, the Ashley mob, and the new mob on the streets the Matrix mob becoming our enemy, traitor is what the Ashley mob would see me as, and I'd have to accept my own fathers wrath. I knew the game, the consequences I'd face, but I was willing to risk it all.

I slid out of the sheets, walking over to the closet and pulling on one of Bucky's dress shirts, buttoning it up as I made my way to the door. The smell of coffee intoxicating my senses as I headed down to the kitchen, smiling as Clarice was sitting on a barstool, sipping her coffee with the daily newspaper in her hand. "Good morning sunshine." She smiled looking over at me as I sat down beside her, a little laugh leaving my lips. "Good morning." I replied, my eyes following her around the counter, pouring a cup of coffee and setting it in front of me. I offered a smile as a thank you as she leaned against the counter, her coffee in her hands. "So I'm thinking mall then a walk in the garden?" She asked, a sparkle in her eye as I nodded, taking a sip of the warm bitter liquid. "You seem awfully excited." I laughed, the mug making a clanking sound as I set it onto the expansive marble countertop. "I haven't had a woman around in a long time, I'm craving some girl time." She replied, a smile on her lips as she walked around helping me up. "Let's go."

"Let me put some jeans on." I smiled, walking into the office and seeing the jeans still in a puddle on the floor, pulling them on quickly before sliding my sandals on from the night before, stepping out of the office as Clarice descended the stairs, the card in her hand. I opened up the garage door, allowing her out as we looked at all the cars. "I won't drive like an insane person, which one should we take?" I asked, looking at the lavish cars in front of us. "How about the red Porsche?" She asked as I nodded, walking over to the key hooks finding the keys. I turned, looking at the guns on the table in front of me. I had a sinking feeling in my gut that something was going to happen, but I was praying that it didn't, but to offer some security for both Clarice and myself I grabbed one, keeping the safety on as I slid it into my back pocket, unlocking the car and getting in.

"This is supposed to be a day without the mob world." She teased as I put the keys in the ignition, the engine roaring to life. "It's just in case, there's never a day off." I replied, a small laugh leaving my lips as I searched the car for the garage door opener, pressing the button before pulling the gearshift into drive, taking off. I smiled at the ring as it shown in the light of the sun, the diamonds sending rainbows through the car. "So he made it official?" Clarice asked, looking over at the ring before back at me. "I mean he didn't say the words, but he asked if I was his." I answered, taking my eyes off the road for a few seconds to smile at her, before returning to the road. "And you said?" She asked, excitement laced in her voice. "I told him that I was." I smiled at her, before parking in the shopping center.