Chapter Twelve - First Impression

As I am in deep thought, the door opens. I remove my thoughts from the man who just searched the room for me, and over to the person entering through the door. The person brings with a delicious smell. Of breakfast. I don't even know what the time is. There is no clock, no TV. Its pretty boring actually. I couldn't sleep after the alarm. It feels like the alarm went like four hours ago. I watch as Bucky enters with something in his hands. But my attention does not go to what he holds it goes to his face. The moment he enters feels like a million seconds. The time stands still as I look at him. His hair is shoulder long and black. It looks like it needs some care. He is clean shaved. His shave shows his sharp jawline. His eyes are still beautiful and blue. He is wearing black jeans, which sit kind of tight, but not to tight. And he is wearing a black t-shirt. I can see the shape of his fit body, as the shirt is a bit small for him. As the million seconds pass and I get done examining him, i get pulled back to reality. "Hi", he says and stands right inside the door.

"Hi", I say and look at him. We have a short moment, but then he clears his throat. "I heard from Nat that you didn't like the food here, so I brought you something", he says smiling at me. "I didn't...", I start, but Bucky cuts me off. "She is a former spy, you don't have to say everything", he says. I nod quietly as he walks to the table and sits down at the chair closest to me. "I didn't know what you liked, so I got a bit of all", he says smiling and unwrapping all he had on the table. I smile as he gets exited. I can see him taking out sandwiches, baguettes, croissants and yoghurts. In the end the whole table is full with food. When he is done he looks hopefully at me. I look back at him and smile. "Thank you", I says. "Oh, it's nothing", he looks down at the floor. "Just wanted to make a good first impression", he says quietly. It makes me remember that he is one of my soulies. I almost forgot. To cheer him up I say:" Good first impression made". He chuckles softly. As I choose my first thing to eat as breakfast, Bucky tells me about the alarm. "It was a false alarm, but this kind of alarm means that everyone has to meet at a safe spot in the building. Clearly you didn't know", he looks down. "I'm sorry no one told you", he says sad. "Must have been disorienting, not knowing what was happening", I don't answer, just focus on my food. "Anyway", he says and cheers himself up. "We checked the cameras to see what caused the alarm, but they were disabled". Yeah, so that the man could come kidnap me. "When we got the cameras up and running again, and noting was wrong, we called it a false alarm". I nod quietly and chew my way through another sandwich. "Also, the Avengers called for a meeting at around 5, and they called you too". I looked shocked over at Bucky. I swallow my bite and say "Me?!", he chuckles again and nods. Wonder what it is about. Maybe Steve told them about my powers.

I walk over to my apartment. My stomach is full with Bucky's breakfast and Bruce said I could leave the room. He said some fancy words which basically meant that I was fine. I can't wait to take a shower and wear proper clothes. I nod to some agents who look weirdly at me. For good reason, I'm still in the hospital dress. My body looks unshaved. I walk as quickly as I can so people won't notice. As I reach the door, I scan my palm and the door swoops open. Thank God, its over. The apartment is exactly as I saw it. Just that my luggage is on the sofa. I look over at the giant clock on the wall. It shows 2:53 pm. I still have two hours until the meeting. I grab my bathroompurse, some clean clothes and a towel before I jump into the shower. I use about an hour in the shower. You know... With all the shaving and creams and the face things Becca makes me wear. I dry myself and then wrap the towel around my head and hair as I wear clothes. I have chosen to wear a white blouse with some roses on it, a light blue jeans and a blue jeans-jacket. I smile at myself in the mirror when I'm done being ready. I look good.

Five minutes before the meeting someone knocks on the door. I open up surprisly as I didn't expect anyone. "Hi", Nat says looking at me from top to bottom. I make room for her to come in "You look good", she says before stepping in. "Thanks", I say as I put on my socks and shoes. "Too bad you couldn't come in you dress", Nat sys referring to the blue hospital thing. "That would have been quite the impression". "HAHA", I say before we both start laughing. I bearly know Nat, but it feels like we have been friends forever. "Ready", I say and sigh in stress. "Don't worry, it's gonna be fine", she assures me. I am about to say that i ain't scared, but then I remember that she is a spy. I nod, take my notebook and together we walk through the hallway. I'm going to meet the Avengers. I'll finally get my interview.

----

The man keeps on looking over his shoulder. How does he fix up his mess. He first lied to the boss, and now he is running. He has to come up with a way to kidno the girl. Or else he is dead. He know so. The boss will find him wherever he is. The boss had him kill someone once. Just because the person ate a gum and accidentally dropped the wrapper. This is serious. The man thinks about ways to kidnap the girl as he heads for the apartment the boss has rented for him.

____

Thank you soooo much for reading, and for waiting. My paper is over and I'm back. I hope you enjoy the story. If you do, please comment or share. If you know anyone who likes marvel or Romance and will like this story, please share. Maybe just like or "star" the story. (you know the star sign that pops up) Even that you read the story means sooo much to me, so a like would make my world spin. Thanks again.

NEVER STOP DREAMING♥️

PS. I loose most of you guys (readers) around this part of the story... What can be done better? Please help me improve❤️