Chapter Fifteen - Know Thay Soulmate

As I get ready for the party, it knocks on the door. "One moment", I shout from the my room. "That's alright", the voice says from outside. It is Steve's voice. I start to panic immediately. Nat told Steve to pick me up for the party, and he said yes, happily. I take one last look at myself in the mirror and take a deep breath. My hair is new washed and curled. Nat styled it about an hour and a half ago. My makeup also looks flawless, thanks to Nat. My earings match my bracelet. My dress is dark blue and beautiful. My shoes are silver and hurt a lot, but I think it is the finishing touch. I grab my purse and look over my desk to see if I forgot something. My necklace is on the desk. I grab it and hurry out to the door. I open the door and outside stands a beautiful gentleman. He is wearing a blue and white dress. He looks handsome. "You look gorgeous", he says to me. "Thanks, you too", I say. Then he reaches his arm out. "Shall we", he says like a sweet gentleman. I smile and grab his arm. "We shall".

There are a lot of agents at the party. The whole floor is full and people wearing beautiful clothes are mingling. They are talking, laughing and drinking. I grab Steve's arm tighter. I have never been at a party before. And I have not been with so many people before. He notices the tight grip and looks at me. The smile on his face is so warm that it makes me relax. I smile back at him as some agents come towards us. Steve talks with them and introduces me. I just stand and listen to all they have to say. When the agents are done, another group comes. I am getting thirsty so I tell Steve I'm going to get a drink. The drinking bar is full, so I just grab a glass from one of the waitresses. It tastes like champagne, but an expensive one. As I am about to go back to Steve, Nat turns me around by grabbing my shoulder. "How is it going", she asks, raising and lowering her eyebrows. I roll my eyes over dramatically and we both laugh. "It's going OK", I tell Nat. "He is a little bit busy". "Well, if you don't like busy, Bucky is in the corner sofa sitting by himself", Nat tells me and points in his direction. I can see his black hair in a bun and that he is wearing a black dress-shirt. "Thanks", I nod to Nat and take off in his direction. If I am to choose one of my soulies I have to know them first.

"Sitting all by yourself?", I ask when I am close enough so he can hear me. "Yeah", he says and sighs. He doesn't say much. "Here", I say and hand hil the glass of champagne meant for Steve. He nods as a thank and takes the glass. "Can I sit down?", I ask Bucky politely. He nods quietly as he drinks. I sit down, fix my clothes and we drink in silence. "Sooo", I say when we're both done drinking. "Why are you here", he looks at me but doesn't say anything. He looks kind of insulted. "In the corner, all by yourself" I add quickly. "Oh", he muffles. "Nobody really wants to know a serial killer and person who murders in cold blood", he looks me in the eyes while saying the last part and I can feel the goosebumps. "Their loss", I say calmly. "So, tell me about yourself", I say. And that is how I start a conversation of small talk. We talk about his days as the wintersolider, his days in Brooklyn, and how he stopped being the wintersolider. Then we talked about me, my parents, where I was from and my family. Nothing much really, but after some time, I felt like he was talking more, and maybe a little more comfortable around me. Just as we don't know what to talk about, Nat comes around. "Look at you two", she says and looks at me with goofy eyes. "What Nat", I say irritated, but I'm glad she came, cause we were running out of things to talk about. "I brought some beers", she says and places 12 bottles on the table. She had a pack of 6 in each hand. "Good luck", she says, but this time, she looks at Bucky. He smiles as she leaves. Then we sit in silence, untlig Bucky grabs a beer and hands it to me. Then he takes one himself. We open the bottles, say cheers and drink it up, without saying a word. I guess we both needed that. In the end, all the bottles are done and we are deep into a conversation. We are talking about how he felt killing all these people, and he told me that he usually never told people this deep stuff. When he is done, I don't have words. I just look him in the eyes. "I know, I am an awful person", he says. "No no..." I say, but then he catches my eye and we both stare at each other for a long time. I can se him moving his eyes from my eyes to my lips and up again. I can feel the butterflies in my stomach as we both lean forward. The kiss is soft. Not to much pressure, but not to little either. It's perfect. When we pull away, a smile appears on his face. It is the most beautiful thing I have ever seen. I lean in for another kiss, and we get kind of crazy. Thankfully, Nat is keeping an eye out, and tells us that now is the time to leave the party. I don't know what that means, but Bucky does. We walk out to the elevator, take it down a few floors. Then we walk fast towards what I have figured is Buckys dorm. With my hand in his, I feel like this is where I belong, but then again I'm drunk. Bucky scans his palm, and our lips touch the moment the door closes behind us.

----

The woman is currently in the Winter Soliders room. He know it will take some time, by the looks in their eyes. His plan is sat in motion. All he needs to do, is keep on posing like an agent and snacth her when she walks out of The Soliders room. He drinks up his glass of champagne and watches avengers and agents talk while he waits patiently. Like a tiger waits for its prey.

____

Thank you so much for reading. Like, share and comment. Sorry for so long gap.

YOUR ONLY LIMITIS YOUR IMAGINATION ❤️