Chapter 35

Shamiah Davidson

I got out of my car and locked it. I slipped my gun into my pocket just in case she tried anything. I fixed myself quickly in the window of the car and started to look around.

I came across a very large building with big glass windows. I stared in confusion. I mean I haven't been here in a while but I could have sworn my mothers house was here.

I walked towards the building, still confused as ever. Once I got to the entrance I looked around a bit more before walking in.

There was a logo by the side of the door. I assumed it was the name if the company but it soused awfully familiar to me. The company's name was called Ultra.

I walked through the door to see people, dressed professional like, walking up and down the stairs into what I guess are hallways full of rooms.

I started to walk up the stairs slowly looking around until I bumped into someone.

"Oh my god, I'm so sorry" I apologized as I helped the person up. I look up to see a boy, about my age, staring directly into my eye with this wide smile.

"It's okay, welcome to Ultra! You must be Ms.Davidson?" The boy asked m tilting his head to the side a bit. I stared at him frightened a bit but nodded.

"Good! Your mother would love to see you. She heard about your fake death and wants to speak with you immediately." He said excitedly and dragged me up the stairs.

I followed shoving past the many people in the hallway. "Here's her office! You're free to walk inside."The boy said. I nodded and pushed the door open.

"Hello daughter" I heard my mother say. I looked towards her chair which was facing the window. The chair turned facing towards me. I saw my mother sitting there with her hands in her lap.

"I'm not here to talk mother I'm here to ask a favor of you.." I said standing up straight. She stands up and sighs as she walks to the front of the desk leaning against it.

"What is this favor you speak of...?" She asked raising an eyebrow. I roll my eyes and sit in one of the chairs in front of her desk.

"I need some of your well trained agents....I'm building an organization in which I help people in need...unlike you." I told her with a straight face. She stares at me for a while.

"Do you know what we do here ?" She asks me. I shake my head and I hear her sit next to me.

"At Ultra we help all of the people around the world are in danger and we capture the people who harm others." She says with a serious tone. "I'm not how I used to be love, I have changed." She states.

I snort and stand up, "I don't have time for this either you help me or I find someone else..." I say looking her dead in the eye. She sighs in defeat and presses a button on the wall.

"Agent Jameson I need you to bring in out best agents please." I hear her say into the speaker just above the botton.

Two minutes later 10 of Ultras well trained agents are standing before me. I straighten my posture and being to speak.

"You are all now working for me at my new organization, but you see things are going to be different. You aren't gonna do the things you do here. I will tell you the rest at the house you will be meeting me at." I say and they all nod. I tell them to follow me and we make our way to the garage.

They all start to get into black trucks as I get into my black Audi R8. As soon as I start the car I speed off to Nialls house with the 10 agents on my tail.

-

I opened the door to see workers and everyone else looking a the blue prints for the building. When they hear me open the door they all look up at me smiling.

"Hey babe" Jefferson says walking up to me. I smile and give him a quick peck on the lips. "Hey I wanted to tell you I got the agents, the well trained agents." I told everyone smirking.

I walked outside and waves the agents in. They walked in and everyone stared at then silently.

"You may introduce yourselves." I said and grabbed Jefferson and quickly pulled him into the kitchen. I took the blue print out of his hand and laid it out on the table.

"So tell me everything you guys worked on..." I said looking up at him. He nodded quickly and began to tell me the plan.