Chapter 18

Zayn Malik

I breathed heavily as I walked into the building where I would be meeting Niall. I was scared shitless because I know how Jake is.

I walked into the lobby and saw a head full of blonde hair. I ran towards the person and tapped the shoulder. They turned to loon at me and I smiled.

"Hey Niall" I said smiling a boy. He smiled and greeted me. "Now let's go find out where Shamiah is.." He said. He started walking towards the rooms and I followed him. We finally got to his room and we walked inside.

I looked around to see computers everywhere. He must be a genius. He walked towards the computer and started typing things.

"Okay what was the phone number Jake called you from ?" He asked me while looking at the screen. "Um I don't remember" I said feeling ashamed.

"It's alright I'll just track Shamiah's phone." He said. He then asked me for my phone which I unlocked and handed to him.

I sat there for a few minutes just looking around. He seemed like he did this his whole life. I mean he's like a computer genius. I've known him since elementary school and he loved computers.

"Okay I found out where they are." I heard him say and immediately looked up. He showed me where they were and we both ran down to my car.

I started driving towards the house as fast as I could. As soon as we got there we jumped out. Niall handed me a gun and smirked.

"Let's kick some ass..." I said as Niall kicked down the door.