Chapter 19

Zayn Malik

As soon as Niall bussed the door down there were guards headed our way. They started shooting but we ducked.

I grabbed the gun from my back pocket and shot a paintball at one of the guards. Wait a second..

"REALLY NIALL ?" I yelled to him as he shut the other guard. He smiled as stared walking towards the living room.

"JAKE WERE THE FUCK ARE YOU ?" I yelled. I then heard a scream. I knew that voice all to well...

I ran upstairs and opened every door till I got the last one. I heard Shamiah scream again I going the door open.

"Well look who came on time.." He says smirking at me. I ignored him to see him holding Shamiah over the window.

"Please don't let me fall.." She whispered. I knew she was gonna cry. I put the gun a Jakes head.

"Pull her up and give her to me or else." I said angrily. He smirked and pulled his hand up a bit.

"or else what ?" He asked me still smirking. "I will blow your fucking brains out..." I said to him with a straight face.

"You have five seconds to bring her up." I heard Niall say. I smirked at Jake.

"Five....four....three....two.....one..." Niall counted down. Jake still didn't bring her up and I could here Shamiah freaking out.

I looked at his hand to see she was about to slip. I then pulled the trigger and the paintball shot at his head. He feel to the ground hard and screamed holding his head. I ran to the window and grabbed Shamiah's hand as she fell.

"PLEASE DONT DROP ME" she scare anew looking down. "I WONT BABE JUST LOOK AT ME." I said. She turned her head staring at me. She had tears in her eyes and she looked really scared.

I pulled her up still staring at her in the eyes , distracting her so she wouldn't look down. Once I got her up she crawled onto the window and fell inside.

"Zayn" she cried out and ran to me. I immediately wrapped my arms around her and hugged her. She cried into my chest and put my fingers through her long black hair.

"It's okay babes. Your gonna be safe. I'm never letting anyone kidnap you again I promise." I whispered as we all walked back to the car.