Chapter 14

Zayn Malik

I woke up and rubbed my eyes. I realized that I was still in the hospital. My face felt right from all the crying I was doing last night. I sat up and looked up to see liam, Harry, Louis, and Luis walking towards me with clothes , a bagel , and a toothbrush.

I smiled and thanked them getting up and walking to the bathroom. Once I was done I walked out feeling nice and refreshed. I then say down praying that Shamiah was alright.

"Zayn Malik ?" I heard the lady behind the desk say. We all looked at each other and stood up waking towards they rooms. Once we reached the door I turned the knob slowly.

We all walked in to see Shamiah laying on the bed sleeping peacefully. The rest of the boys say down while I walked towards her. I leaned down kissing her forehead.

Her eyes fluttered her eyes open and smiled at me through her breathing mask. I smiled back. I pushed her hair out of her face and kissed her cheek.

"How you feeling princess ?" I asked her. She nodded and I knew that was her way of saying she was fine. I nodded and she moved over a bit for me to move on the bed.

I say next to her and she layer we head on my shoulder. I gently wrapped an arm around her. I looked at the other boys as the all asked if she was alright.

I heard a knock on the door and say the nurse come in. "Sorry to interrupt I just need to take off her breathing mask." She said smiling. She then took off the breathing mask and I heard Shamiah gasp.

"I feel different.." She said and I smiled. I missed her voice, Her kisses, her soft skin, everything. I missed everything about her.

I hugged her and she hugged me back. I can feel her smile against my neck which made me smile. I love her so much.

I pecked her lips "I love you so much Shamiah Ani Davidson , You mean so much to me." I said. I saw her eyes water and she smiled happily.

"I love you too Zayn Javvad Malik, And I always will" she said amd kissed me.

I love her so much and I'm glad she's okay. I wouldn't want to another person to leave me. Especially not Shamiah.