Chapter 29

Zayn Malik

It was a beautiful Friday afternoon and all I was planning on doing was staying in bed. I was currently laying in bed, As I planned, watching Gossip Girl. Your probably wondering why I was watching a show like that and I'm a famous guy. Well it was Shamiah's favorite show and she watched it every Friday making me watch it with her.

God I missed those days, I thought as I played the tv, walking downstairs into the kitchen. I stared to make a bowl of cereal when I heard a knock at the door.

"Who is it?" I yelled walking out of the kitchen to the front door. "It's Niall" I heard Nialls voice say and I tuned the knob opening the door.

"Hey" I greeted him as he walked inside looking frighten and confused. "You will not believe what the hell I just found out..." Niall said staring at me. I stared back at him my eyebrow raising slightly. What the hell is going on ?

"What'd you find out mate?" I asked curiosity in my voice. I don't understand why he's so worked the hell up. "Shamiah's alive...." He whispered still staring at me.

I looked at him shocked he would think it's okay to play with me like that. "What the fuck Niall this isn't funny." I said getting angry. "No zayn I'm being serious look.." He said taking him computer from out his bag.

He lifted it up typing in his password and as soon as he did I saw a picture of a girl who looked just like Shamiah holding hands while kissing... JEFFERSON???

"Oh my god" I whispered years forming in my eyes. I can't believe it. She's alive. But how ? And why would she lie about being dead ?

"I'm calling Jefferson right now." I said wiping my tears an grabbing my phone. I dialed Nialls number presiding the call button. He picked up on the second ring.

"Oh hey zayn" Jefferson whispered. "Don't hey me how could you?!" I screamed in the phone. Why is he acting so normal?

"What the hell did I do?" He asked clearly confused. "You ass. You knew she was alive and didn't say anything! Is this because your in love with her ?"
I screamed again. I can't believe I fucking trusted him!

I heard him sight and shuffling in the back. "First of all zayn he didn't know I was alive. I told him and I told him not to tell anyone about me being alive but clearly you found out... Look I can't be with you anymore. You being lots of danger to me and others and I ant deal with that. In m sick of being the target."
I heard Shamiah's say into the phone and my heart stopped.

She doesn't love me anymore... She said it herself. My breathe started to quicken. "Shamiah please don't do this..." I whispered tear forming in my eyes.

"No zayn, you don't do this... I can't deal with this anymore....you need to find someone better..." She said. She sounded like she was crying which broke my heart even more.

"But how? how will I find someone better ?" I questioned her as the tears ran down my face.

"Kidnap someone" she said and hung up. I put my phone down and looked at Niall. He smiled at me slightly and I tried to smile back but I just broke down.

"S-S-She d-d-doesn't l-l-l-love m-m-me N-n-Niall" I cried and he wrapped his arms around me hugging me. I don't throne I will be able to love anyone else.

After a while I felt my eyes starting to droop and I finally fell asleep.