Chapter 5

Shamiah Davidson

It's 8:00 and I'm currently getting ready for me and zayns dinner tonight. I don't know why but I was hoping it was a date. I have been having these really weird feelings towards him lately. I mean I shouldn't be feeling this way , I mean he kidnapped me for sex.

I grabbed the curling iron off the dresser and started to curl my hair. Once I finished with that I walked over to Zayns closet. He said he went shopping and bought me a few outfits and two pairs of shoes. After minutes of deciding I slipped on my black skirt and grabbed my black flowery crop top shirt. I put on my black converses because i wasn't in the mood for heels for wedges.

After I finished getting ready I heard a knock at the door. " Come in " I said as Zayn opened the door and walked in. He started looking at me up and down. He finally looked at me and smiled "You look beautiful Shamiah" he said walking over to his dresser putting on his watch. I looked at him confused. Why is he being nice to me ? Shouldn't he be throwing me around and telling me to do unspeakable things to him?

I shrugged it off. Maybe he's being nice now but will fuck the life outta me later. I smiled a little thanking him. We then walked to his car and got in. As we were driving I was thinking about where we were going. "Where are you taking me to?" I asked him looking out the window. In the corner of my eye I saw him look at me for a moment. "I was gonna take to a fancy restaurant... but do you have a place in mind ?" He asked looking back at the road. "Yeah actually I aw thinking if we could go to Burger King ? I just want to do something casual you know ?" I asked him. He nodded and turned the corner pulling into Burger King. He parked the car and we got out quickly. We walked in and waited in the line.

"Why are you being nice all of a sudden?" I asked him. I honestly couldn't help myself. "The day before yesterday you were calling me and bitch and a sex slave....Then the next your cuddling with me and kissing me like you actually like me..." I said watching him. He stared at me and then glared. "I was being nice because I didn't want you to feel you know used. Don take it personally. You will always just be a sex slave." He snapped. Ouch that totally didn't hurt. I stared at him for a second and then turned trying not to cry. I don't know why his words stung. I don't even like him. I hate him actually. I hate him from taking everything away from me. When we got to the register I looked up and starting ordering. "Hi may I have a cheeseburger with bacon and mayo ? No pickle no onion please." I said politely. After I ordered Zayn ordered. The guy from behind the counter kept his head down as he walked to the back making our food. When he came back he had our food on the tray. He looked up at me and I froze.

"J-J-Jefferson ?" I said with my eyes wide. "SHAMIAH OH MY GOD I HAVE BEEN LOOKING FOR YOU FOR THE PAST TWO DAYS." He yelled jumping over the counter and hugging me. I hugged him back.

I missed him so much ! I thought I would never see him again. We pulled away a and I looked at Zayn to see him glaring at us. Jefferson turned to him and glared. He looks at me again.

"Is he the one that kidnapped you ?"" He asked me. Zayn then walked over standing next to me. Uh oh I'm in huge trouble. I thought.