Chapter 20

Shamiah Davidson

Once we dropped Niall off and drove home I didn't expect the only two people in this world I hate to be here.

"Hello Shamiah..." I heard my father say. I stared at them both in complete shock. I told them I never wanted to see them again. Don't they understand English. I could feel Zayn standing behind me breathing softly.

"Why the hell are you here ?" I asked them glaring at them. I fucking hated them. Try always ruined something for me and I sure as hell dot want them ruining my career or me and Zayns relationship.

"First of all, don't speak to me that way I'm your father..." My dad said eyeing Zayn "Second of all who is this...?"

Both my father and mother were eyeing Zayn like he was a price of shit. " he's my boyfriend and if you have a problem please get the hell out." I said to them rolling my eyes. I fucking hated when they judged people.

"Why are you here ?" Zayn asked eyeing them. "We came to get my daughter..." My father said smirking.

He then grabbed my arm yanking me towards him. I screamed trying to pull away but he held on tightly. I screamed again telling him to let me go.

I turned around to see to guys kicking and punching zayn. He was taking all of there hits but his eyes never leaving me.

"LET GO OF ME!" I screamed and smacked my father. He glared at me and yanked me by my shirt. He then threw me in the car.

My mother started to tie my hands behind my back as I screamed and kicked. I hated them I hated them so fucking much.

The next thing I know my fathers fist and flying to me face and I black out.