Chapter 27

Zayn Malik

I woke up and rubbed my eyes softly. My head hurts like a bitch, I thought to myslef, where the hell am I ?

I sat up quickly and looked around to see that I was in me and Shamiah's room. I immediately stood up to go look for Shamiah and my mother but memories of last night came to my mind.

I quickly grabbed the keys off the dresser, not caring that I didn't take a shower or change my clothes, and ran downstairs towards the car.

-

Once I got to the hospital I ran inside quickly and dashed towards the front desk.

"Hello sir who are you looking for?" She asked me while looking at her computer. She then looked at me and her eyes went wide.

"Y-Y-Your Z-Z-Zayn M-M-Malik" the lady whispered looking at me in adoration. Ew.

"Yes, I'm glad you know who I am, now I'm looking for Shamiah Davidson.." I said out of breathe. The lady nodded quickly and told me the room.

I started to walk down the hall only to see everyone. An when I say everyone I mean Liam, Louis, Harry, Jefferson, Niall, My mother, Shamiah's Mother, Alicia, and Luis. They all looked at me with sad and depressed eyes and that's when I raised my eyebrow clearly confused.

"What's going on? What happened?" I asked them. They all looked at each other and that's when Alicia stepped forward.

"Zayn..she's dead...." Alicia said slowly. That's when she burst out crying and luis went over and hugged her.

I looked at my mother and she immediately came over and wrapped her arms around me. I hugged her back and tartars to cry in her chest.

I felt like someone put a while through my heart and ripped it out. Why is it always me that loses everyone. First it was my sisters, My dad, And now the love of my life.

"I c-c-can't b-b-believe sh-sh-she's g-g-gone" I said between my crys. Everyone came toward us and we all hugged.

"We will get through this... That's what Shamiah would've wanted so we gotta stay strong..." Jefferson said pulling away from the group hug. We all nodded in agreement and watched as they wheeled Shamiah's lidless body away.

-

As we all walked out of the hospital I spotted Shamiah's mother standing there. I walked towards clearly angry an upset that she even thinks she has the right to be here.

"Why the fuck are you even here? I mean you true to kill your own daughter and now your acting as if you fucking care?" I asked her. I was disgusted with her I mean who dose that to there own daughter ?

"Look Zayn I loved Shamiah very much... I didn't want any of this to happen..." She said. She looked at me with tears in her eyes. "If I didn't do the things I did to you and her and everyone, Mark would've killed her himself..." She then said staring at the ground.

"I regret everything... I really do. I wish I could rewind everyone so I can start over. I swear I would do anything for Shamiah to be alive. Even if she didn't talk to me..." She said looking up at me.

"I'm sorry Zayn, I truly am, I don't expect you to forgive me but I am sorry.." She said looking at me one last time before getting in her car and driving away.