Chapter 31

Shamiah Davidson

It was currently 12:00 and I couldn't sleep. I was afraid that someone would come and kidnap me. I was also afraid that if I was kidnapped I wouldn't be saved.

I really missed everyone back in Cali. I wanted to sit and talk to all of them. Explain how sorry I am l. But I can't. I don't want to be the target anymore.

After Jake had kidnapped and raped me a few times I was honestly done and wanted to leave right then and there but seeing how happy I made everyone by just being around them stopped me. But when my mother almost forced me to kill zayn.... I just couldn't take it anymore.

Another person I really missed was Alicia. She was my only real best friend out in Cali. She wasn't like others who tried to use me by friending me up. That's when I decided to call her.

I picked my phone up off the side table and unlocked it. I went to my call log and clicked on Alicia's number. "Hello" I heard her whisper sleepily. "Hey licia" I whispered not wanting to wake Jefferson.

"Shamiah? Oh my god! I thought you would never speak to me again." She whispered excitedly. I chuckled at how she was acting.

"How could I not?Your my best friend!" I whispered laughing a bit. I heard her chuckle.

"So how come you called?"she asked me. I smiled and got out of the bed walking downstairs. I walked into the kitchen and switched the phone to the other eat while I made a sandwich.

"Well I called because I needed a friend..." I said as I went to the fridge. After I got the cheese and the meat I heard a noise and I froze.

"Hello?Shamiah?"I heard Alicia say. "Alicia I think someone's hear..." I whispered and grabbed a knife. I started to walk into the living room and look around. That's when I saw the window open.

"Run!" She said and that's when someone grabbed me. I screamed and dropped the phone as the person tried to cover my mouth.

"SHAMIAH!" I heard alicia on the speaker. I screamed again and kicked te persons on the knee as they lifted me off the floor. They fell and ground and pain and that's when I looked to see the knife right next to me. I reached to grab it out the kidnapper grabbed my leg dragging me towards them.

I heard alicia scream my name through the phone again. The kidnapper then lifted me and themselves up off the floor. I screamed at them to let me go but they just chuckled.

"SHAMIAH!" I heard Jefferson voice and I looked up to see another kidnapper holding him down.

"PLEASE LET ME GO PLEASE" I screamed as they opened the front door with me thrown over there shoulder. I lifted my head. To see Jefferson being dragged by the other kidnapper out the door. Except Jefferson was beat and knocked out.

"JEFFERSON!!!" I screamed a the kidnapper through me in the back of the truck slamming the door am tuning to the passenger side. As the kidnapper started to drive off I heard police sirens.

"HELP" I screamed banging on the window hoping they would see me but they didn't. I kept banging on the window over and over but nobody seemed to hear me.

"SHUT THE FUCK UP" I heard the kidnapper yell in a girly voice. I jumped startled. I decided to keep quiet. I looked around the back of the truck to see a phone.

I grabbed it and started to type in Zayns number. I decided I should den him a quick text to please help me even though he hates me.

Hi Zayn it Shamiah I'm gonna make this quick okay. I've been kidnapped. I know you hate me but please help. Track this number because it will lead you to where I will be taken.

I sent the text quickly and threw the phone to the side when I heard the kidnapper open the car door.

She grabbed me harshly and yanked me out of the car. She dragged me towards the house. I looked back to see the other kidnapper doing the same to Jefferson.

I looked forward again and watched as the kidnapper opened the door and threw me inside. I stood up dusting myself off.

"What do you want with us?" I asked her. I was truly curious to why I mean I don't know what I did to deserve any of this.

"I want you to suffer just like I did." She said as the other kidnapper threw Jefferson at me.

I lifters him up laying him across my lap and I stroked his hair softly an looked at the kidnapper.

"Who are you?" I asked her, my time clearly stating I was annoyed with them just standing there staring.

I saw her smirk through the mask and then take it off.

I gasped loudly and stared in shock.

I could believe this.

It was....

Perrie Edwards.