Chapter 3

Zayn Malik

Fuck she looked so perfect as I rubbed my finger tips against her. Her moans sounded like a fucking angels. I knew I picked the right girl. I stopped rubbing my fingers again her and lifted her legs. I slipped off her panties and watched her carte fully. She was biting her lip and staring right back at me.

"Your so fucking hot you don't even know how much I want to ruin you right now" I said biting my lip and staring at her. She smirked at me and pulled me closer . "Do it then.." She whispered in my ear and I quickly got of the bed.

I walked over to my draw and grabbed lube and a condom. I walked back to her as fast I could and stripped off my boxers. I then put the condom and lube on and spread her legs. I looked up at her to find her staring at me already. I then slowly slid in. I looked up at her again to see her eyes closed. I don't know what came over me but I sat there and wired for her to adjust. I never do that what the hell ? I thought to myself but just shook my head. Just enjoy the moment.

She then looked up at me. "Move" she said. That's when I snapped my hips forward and she screamed. Fuck that was hot. I snapped my hips coward again and she moaned my name loudly. I moaned and started thrusting fast and hard. She started moaning and crying at the same time.

I then got annoyed with this position so I flipped us over so she could ride me. "Come on babe, Ride me" I said rubbing her chest. She then got up off of me and I almost pulled her back till I realized what she was doing. She turned so her ass was in my face and slowly sunk down on me again. We both moaned in pleasure.

She moved her hips up and down fast and just as hard as I was fucking her. I kept slapping her ass until it turned red. This time I was the moaning mess. " oh god I'm gonna-" before I could finish I already had came. She then came right after me. I slowly slid out of her and she fell to the side of the bed. She climbed under the covers and laid her head down. I joined her wrapping my arms around her. Both of us falling into a deep sleep.

-

I woke to the a very familiar smell. Almost smelled like spaghetti. I got up and looked next to me to see shamiah wasn't next to me. I quickly grabbed some boxers and ran downstairs. I ran into the kitchen to see shamiah standing there putting spaghetti on a plate. I sighed in relief. I thought she left. I walked up behind her putting my hands on her waist.

"Hey babe" I whispered to her. She turned around and removed my hands from her waist. "Babe ? I'm not your girlfriend. Like you said I'm your sexslave and that's all I will ever be." She snapped at me. I was stunned I mean a girls love it when I call them babe.

"Oh I have a feisty one I see" I said winking at her. She rolled her eyes and set the bowl of spaghetti on the table. I turned and kissed her stomach. She jumped back and sat in front of me. We sat there in silence just eating.

"Why me?" I heard her ask. I looked at her raising a brow. "Why did you kidnap me zayn? I mean out of all girls in this town why me?" She asked again. I stared at her for a moment.

"I picked you because your different. I like girls who are feisty and not shy. I like girls that can keep a grudge. I like girls that hate me but would still offer sex. And that girl is you. I also chose you because your beautiful." I admitted staring at her in the eyes. She looked shocked at first but then she nodded. She stood up and put both of our plates in the sink since we were finished. Wel walked back to the room and she later down again sighing. I joined her once again but this time wrapped my arms around her waist and kissed her forehead. Instead of pushing me away she just smiled and we both fell asleep once again.