Chapter 9

Shamiah Davidson

I wake up feeling arms wrapped around me. I look up to see Zayn laying underneath me sleeping. I smile and kiss his jaw. I carefully pull myself away from him and sit up. Memories of last night flood through my head and I smile putting on my clothes.I feel like a whole new person without Jefferson bossing me round or hurting me.

I hear somebody yawn and I turn to see Zayn sitting up. He quickly sits up and starts paneling almost like he's look for someone. I giggle and see him turn around and sigh in relief. "I thought you left" he said doing that adorable pour while putting on his clothes. I laughed and walked towards him I leaned down and kissed him softly.

I pulled away ,"I missed the feeling of your lips against mine" I said smiling wide. He chuckled and pulled away from me grabbing his shoes. he grabbed our jackets and we headed outside. Once we got outside there were lots of fans and paps.

They were all screaming questions like "Oh my god are you two dating?" And "OMG OTP OTP". They were taking lots if pictures If it weren't for see truth we would have been attacked. We then got into Zayns car.

"So babes were do you live ?" He asked me turning to look at me. My heart leaped at the word babe. " I live down the street from here it's the house in the middle up that hill." I said smiling widely. Zayn nodded and then drove off.

Once we got to my house he jumped out the cat waking on my side and opening it. I smiled and he reached for my hand helping me out. "Thanks for the ride." I said to him blushing. "No problem babe" he said leaning down his lips to mine. I skidded him back wrapping my hands around his neck.

He pulled away kissing my forehead before speaking , " I wanted to ask if you would go on a date with me ? I swear this time I won't fuck up" he said looking at me. I could see the hope and love in his eyes. I smiled at his fitness and kissed his cheek.

"Yes , I will go on a date with you." I said to him laughing. He sighed while smiling and kissed my cheek. "I will pick you up at right be ready." He said smirking.

He turned around hoping into his car driving off. I smiled to myself and ran into the house quickly going to find something for tonight.