Chapter 6

Zayn Malik

I don't like Shamiah's boyfriend. Even though she isn't mine I still hate seeing him with my Shamiah. She looked between the two of us and I pulled her closer. Jefferson looked at my hand around her waist and glared at it. He then looked at back at me glaring again just like before.

"Come on Shamiah I mean you don't actually wanna be with this guy ? I mean he kidnapped you for sex.." I heard Jefferson say while looking at her. She then looked at him and then her face lit. Like she just realized something. She then pulled away from my grasp and I immediately felt empty and hurt.

She then stood next to Jefferson and held on to him. "Listen Zayn last night and the night before were probably amazing for you , but they were hell for me. I used to think you were a pretty nice guy but after you took me away and used me and then had the nerve to tell me that I will always be a sex slave was fucked up... I for want to ever see you again." She said to me tearing up.

I felt like a complete ass and wanted to punch myself in the face. Jefferson then let go of her and walked over to me. The next thing I know his fist connects with my cheek an I stumble back. "If I ever see you near her again I will do worse" he growled.

He grabbed Shamiah and they both walked away. As I watched them walk away I saw Shamiah look back with a guilty look which vanished just as fast as it came.

I started for my car and began driving home. I felt like curling in a ball and crying. I have lost everything now. Why me ? Why must everything be taken from me ? First my mom , Then my dad and sisters , and now the love of my life.

When I parked my car by my house I quickly ran inside. I ran past luis and louis sitting on the couch and ignored the calls of my name. I walked into my room and slammed the door locking it. I took off all my clothes and laid down on the bed. And for the first time in a while I cried. I cried and cried and cried until I couldn't anymore.

"I will find you again Shamiah and you will be mine forever. But this time it will be different." I said to myself as I drifted off to sleep with dry tears all over my face.