Chapter 22

Zayn Malik

"Let her go" I said angrily as I walked towards the middle of the room, the rest of the boys behind me. Shamiah's father, Mark, chuckled walking up towards me.

"I will only let her go if you give us your family's secret..." He said smirking at me. "So you can ruin my while family's reputation? Ruin my career? Why do you hate us Malik's so much?" I asked him.

He froze taking a deep breathe, "Your mother and father took everything away from me. My career, My family,My fans, everything... So I'm getting revenge..." He said relaxing a bit smirking.

"You remember your mother right? Such a beautiful woman... Well guess what? She's right here." He said and walked over to A cell with a cloth over it. He pulled off the cloth and I gasped.

There sat my mother with her hands tied behind her back. She looked up at me her eyes widening. My eyes started to tear up and I wanted to scream an cry but I didn't I looked back at Mark ad he threw the cloth walking back towards me.

"I'm not giving you the fucking secret.." I said walking toward him holding my gun out "But I will get my mother my girlfriend back."

Mark raised his hands looking panicked while I turned to look at Shamiah. She nodded her head and that's when I looked back at Mark.

"Please don't" he pleaded his eyes wide. I smirked and then pulled the trigger. I watched as he stared at me for a moment trying to catch his breath.

He then fell to the ground his eyes closing. I looked up to see the guards walking towards us. I aimed my gun at one of them and shot while liam pointed his at the other one and shot him.

I then ran to Shamiah's cell and grabbed the keys off the ground. I unlocked the door and she ran into my arms crying. I started crying as well kissing her forhead. She then pulled away looking towards my mothers cell.

I let of Shamiah's arms and walked over to my mother she lifted her head and stared at me her eyes wide and full of tears.

I put the key in the lock opening her cell and ran in untying her hands. She stood up quickly pulling me into a big hug.

I immediately wrapped my arms around her as she cried. I thought she was dead but all these years he's been with Mark. I hated that man with all my heart.

"I-I'm s-s-so s-s-sorry z-z-z-zayn"She cried out. I patted her back shushing her. I hated it when she cried. It made me want to hurt everyone who hurt her.

She pulled away with treated stained cheeks smiling at me. She kissed my cheek and patted my back.

I looked at everyone else's to see them smiling at me. I walked over to shamiah to see her staring at Jefferson in horror.

"It's alright babes he's changed.." I whispered in her ear smiling at Jefferson. He smiled at both me and Shamiah. I saw something in his eyes when he smiled at her.

We all started walking out back to where the trucks were. When we got outside there was a bunch if police man running up towards us asking if we were hurt. We explained what happened but told him we were fine.

Once we were all done with that and dropped everyone home I sat my mom and shamiah on the couch and we watched a movie.

I finally got my family back and this time in never letting them go.