Chapter 11

Shamiah Davidson

I was honestly terrified. I didn't want Jefferson to find Zayn , and I definitely didn't want him finding me. But I'm just gonna let that go for now.

"It's beautiful isn't it ?" I asked Zayn watching the moon shine over the ocean. Zayn looks at me taking his hand in mine.

"Not as beautiful as you" he says smiling. I turn to him laughing at his cheesiness. I then lean I'm and kiss him. He kisses back putting his hands on each side of my face.

I pull away and squeeze his hand. "I want ice cream" I say to him as we start walking to the car with our stuff. He nods opening the door for me.

I get inside the car and he closes the door walking to his side getting in. "Then I will take you for ice cream." He says driving off.

I look into the review mirror to see a car following us. The guy looks familiar for some reason... I shrug turning my attention back to the store that we just pulled into.

We both got out the car and walked into the shop. As we waited in line I turned to see someone walk into the store. His eyes scan the store and then they land on me. He smirks taking off his glasses. It's Jefferson.

I stare at him in horror and grab zayns arm "Zayn baby we have to leave." I said as Jefferson started to walk towards us. "What why ?" He says looking at me. He realizes I'm not looking at him and he turns.

"Well well well if it isn't Zayn and his little bitchy girlfriend." Jefferson said looking at me up and down. "You look hot and fuckable." He says with a wink.

I watch as Zayns face turns red from anger and he punches Jefferson. Jefferson tumbles back and looks up with dark eyes. He then grabs Zayn and throws him against the wall with a punch. Everyone in the store is screaming and taking videos.

I turn back to the fight and saw Jefferson Throw Zayn against the wall again. He takes a few steps back and takes out a gun. Zayns eyes go wide and so dose mine. I run towards Zayn and then BAM!

I hear everyone scream. My daze became blurry as I looked down at my stomach. It was bleeding heavily. I fell to the ground and blinked. I heard Zayn scream. I heard Jefferson whispering something like "This wasn't supposed to happen. This wasn't supposed to happen."

I felt someone shaking me but I couldn't make out who it was. I felt my eyes getting heavy and I couldn't hold them open anymore.

I finally closed my eyes and blacked out.