Chapter 8

Zayn Malik

Once I got everything settled in my hotel room I called my best mate harry. He picked up on the second ring "Hey Zaynie" Harry slurred into the phone. "Are you drunk ?" I asked him. "Yup you should come down and have some fun." He slurred. I then heard him laugh. "Text me the club name" I said to him hanging up.

I didn't even have time to put on my shoes before I heard my phone ding. I read the text from Harry and thanked. I then called a limo driver and asked him to take me to the club.

When I got there people where dancing and drinking. Some others making out and smoking. I looked around and spotted harry leans up against the wall kissing a guy who looked a lot like liam. I walked a little closer to realize it was liam. Oh. I decided to leave them alone and I walked over to the bar. "Vodka please." I told the bartender and he nodded.

I then saw a girl walking over here. I watched her sit down and asked the bartender for vodka as well. She was beautiful. She looked a lot like Shamiah.

"Hello beautiful" I said to her smiling. She then turned to me and that's when I realized... It was Shamiah. Her eyes went wide and she started blushing. My eyes went wide as well. "Uh what are you doing here?" She asked me. "I came to get my mind off you" I admitted. She nodded and asked for four more drinks. " then we must get drunk together" she said and shove to glasses at me.

-

5 drinks later and me and Shamiah are drunk off are asses. We are current sitting on the couch smoking weed. "This is honestly the best night out I ever had." I said taking a drag of the blunt.

I then handed it to Shamiah and watched her. I watched the way she put it against her lips and blew the smoke out. She looked hot smoking. She then passed it to Harry and leaned into me. She started kissing my neck and I shivered.

"Shamiah what are you doing ?" I whispered to her slightly. She then kissed my neck again and pulled away. "Let's go up stairs. I missed the feeling of you in me." She whispered in my ear.

My pants then started to get tight an I knew I wouldn't be able to back down. I grabbed her hand pulling her upstairs and walked into the nearest room.

I made sure it was empty and then closed the door. I locked it and turned around to see Shamiah taking off her shirt. I walked over to her and unbuckled her belt and pants. They fell to her knees as she kicked them away.

She then walked over to me and pushed her lips to mine. I kissed back eargerly. I missed her soft lips against mine. I pushed her back so we ended up falling on the bed still kissing. I then pulled away and took off my pants and shirt along with my under wear.

Shamiah stood up and pushed my on to the bed. She took of her underwear and climbed on to me. She then bend over to grab my jeans and pulled a condom out of my pocket. She slipped it on and spit on it.

She lined herself up with me and slid down. We both groaned as she started to bounce up and down. I moaned loudly when she clenched around me. I grabbed her ass and smacked it once. I grabbed it in my hands and felt bounce along with the rest of her.

She moaned my name loudly when I started to thrust while she bounce. Soon enough we both moaned each others name. She then slipped out of me and laid down pulling the blanket over her. I laid down beside her getting under with her. I then rolled over so I was facing her. She then turned and faced me as well.

"Look Shamiah all those things I said and did to you last year were an act. I did those things because I love you. I love you so much and I will never stop loving you. I'm so sorry about the terrible thins I put you trough." I said to her looking her dead in the eyes. Her eyes then started to water. She then leaned over and kissed me.

" I love you too zayn. Every since the day I met you , I fell for you. I didn't tell you because I knew then you didn't date and I thought I would just end up being your sex slave for the rest if my life." She said. She kissed me again and then turned around cuddling into my side.

I wrapped my arm around her and then we both fell into a peaceful sleep.

For once I was happy. I got the love of my life back and I will do anything to keep her with me.