Chapter 24

Shamiah Davidson

When I woke up I was expecting zayn to be up but he wasn't. I sighed smiling at him, kissing him on the forhead.

I got up off the bed and walked downstairs. I walked into the room and saw Jefferson sitting on the couch looking at...my phone?

"What the hell are you doing?" I asked him waking over and snatching my phone from him. He stood up, stretching, and sighed.

"You got a message from you mother saying that if you don't join her side in taking zayn down.... She's gonna kill him and she will kill you..."Jefferson said moving sitting on the edge of the couch.

I sat down next to him and kept replaying what he said in my head. Should I turn myself in ? I don't want zayn or anyone to be hurt.

"I'm going to turn myself in.." I said standing up. Jefferson stared at me his eyes wide and he then stood up. "No what you can't.everyone needs you." He said.

I looked down at the floor then looked back up at him "They will be fine without me Jefferson." I said to him and grabbed my coat off the coat rack.

I turned around slipping on my shoes. Once I slipped on my shoes I tuned to see Jefferson standing behind me. "If you leave everything will never be the same. Zayn will be confused, Alicia will be worried, and I will be heartbroken..." He whispered.

I stared at him completely shocked. I can't believe he still...loved me. "Your still in love with me?" I asked him. He sighed nodding his head. I smiled at him
And pulled him into a hug.

"Tell everyone I will miss them... Including you." I said to him as he hugged me tighter. We pulled away and he patted him on the vest walking out the door.