Chapter 1

Shamiah Davidson

"Here's your frappe sir enjoy your day" I said to the man who I just made the drink for. "Thank you , you too" he smiled at me and walked away. I leaned against the counter sighing. Today was a very long day. That was the last costumer I had so I decided I close up.

"Jimmy! I'm closing the shop there's no more costumers." I yelled loud enough for him to hear me. "Okay shamiah, I will see you tomorrow" he yelled back. I took of my apron and hung it up. I grabbed my sweater and my bookbag and my iPhone. Once I grabbed everything I walked out I the store and locked the doors.

As I made my way down the street I popped my ear buds in. I decided I wanted to listen to my favorite song. Girl almighty , by the one and only Zayn Malik. Zayn was a very powerful man and he was also very attractive. Every girl wanted him. Well... Except for me. I mean yeah he's rich and famous and yeah he's hot as hell but he's just not my type.

As I turned the corner which was a block away from my house I saw someone and they were staring at me. I froze and stared back at that someone. They started to charge at me and I jumped up and started running the other way. They were right behind me but I pushed my legs to go faster. I ran and ran till I ended up I'm the middle of the forest. I looked around to see if that someone was still following me. I didn't see anyone so I quickly stared to walk back up to the street. Just as I got up to the sidewalk I heard a footstep. I froze in my spot and slowly turned around. The guy that was chasing me was standing there.

"Stay right there." He said "Don't move or you will regret it" He the growled. For some odd reason instead of running I didn't move. I stayed in place. I don't understand why I was obeying him. He then walked over to me and grabbed my arm. He ripped the hoodie off my head and stroked my fav with his palm.

"So perfect..." He whispered to himself. I just stood there like any idiot. I don't understand why the hell I won't move. He then brung his lips to my ear and whispered. "Your mine now." I shivered but nodded. What the hell is wrong with me. He then took my hand and dragged me to this car which I assumed was his. He opened the trunk and shoved me inside. He slammed it shut and that's when I started panicking.

"WHAT THE HELL LET ME
OUT " I screamed at him. He then got into the drivers seat and started the engine. "Listen little bitch, do you know who the fuck your talking to ? " he asked me. " No but I sure as hell would like to know so I know how to describe you to the police once I get outta here." I snapped and glared at him.

He then took off the hood and I gasped. " Y-Y-You're Z-Z-Zayn Malik" I stuttered. I can not believe this.