Chapter 12

Zayn Malik

"NOOO" I screamed "SHAMIAH PLEASE NO PLEASE KEEP YOUR EYES OPEN". She blinked , her eyes drooping. I can tell she couldn't keep them open. I watched as she closed her eyes. I leaned down on her chest crying while I held her.

I looked up when I heard sirens coming this way. I looked up and saw Jefferson standing there looking down at Shamiah. I saw guilt in his eyes as he stared at her.

"Look Zayn I know you hate me and I know she hates me too but I didn't mean for any of this to happen. I wanted to have her back. I wanted her to be mine again." He said looking guilty as ever.

"What so you can beat her again ?! Force her to have sex with you when she doesn't want to ?! " I yelled. He stared at me stating quiet.

I looked out the glass door to see several police officers come in with guns. I then saw ambulance and many paparazzi outside.

"Put your hands and in the air and don't move !" The officer yelled pointing the gun at Jefferson. Jefferson put his hands in the air looking down.

I picked up Shamiah's bleeding body and carried her outside. As soon as I did many gasps went around and flashes and so many questions were being thrown at me. I saw one of the police officers walk up to whet I was and started everyone I back up.

I turned to see the people from the ambulance truck walking towards me with a bed. I placed Shamiah on it and they started to strap her down.

I started to cry again. I never thought I would see her like this. She should have never jumped in front of me. I should have been the one shot.

"Yo malik" I heard Jeffersons voice call. I turned to him and glared. "I'm sorry" he said simply and then they dragged him to the car. I rolled my eyes. I hated him an never wanted to see him near Shamiah again.

I walked to the ambulance truck and walked inside. "Are you gonna be joining her on the ride sir ?" One of the men asked me. I nodded and the truck started to drive off. I grabbed Shamiahs hand and kissed it.

She will get through this. I know she will. She will not die on me , I know it.