Chapter 13

Zayn Malik

Once we got to the hospital they immediately rushed Shamiah in I knew that I couldn't go to see her yet so I say down. I took out my phone and decided to call the boys.

I first called louis telling him what happened and he said he would catch a flight over here. I then called Harry and told him wha happened and he said he would be here right away. After I finished calling them I put my head in my hands and cried.

"This is all my fault. How could I have been so stupid ? I let her take a fucking bullet for me... I'm such a horrible person.." I said to myself and cried harder.

I heard footsteps coming towards me and I looked up to see Harry and liam. They at on each side of me and started rubbing my back.

"It's okay mate, she will be okay as long as you believe and pray for her.." Harry said. I started to calm down a little bit.

Harry was right. If I believe in her and pray for her. She will wake up. Then I wouldn't have to worry about her leaving me like everyone else did.

"Is Zayn Malik here ?" I heard the person at the front desk say. I heard girls scream asking if I was really here. I saw them get up and start searching for me. I pulled on my hood and stood up.

I walked over to the desk with liam and Harry right behind me. "That me.." I whispered. She looked up and smiled.

"Shamiahs room is number 205" she said and I thanked her. We walked down the hall till we reached her room. We walked inside and I froze.

I saw her laying on the bed looking pale and hurt. She still looked beautiful to me even though she looked like that. I walked over to her and saw her look up.

"How are you feeling ?" I asked her. She them reached out to me and I heard her attempt to speak until She gasped grabbing her heart.

I heard a loud beeping nose coming from the machine and I quickly ran out the room.

"HELP WE NEED A DOCTOR HELP! " I screamed and started crying again. Mutiple nurses and doctors came running to the room. I saw them pin Shamiah down and close the door.

I cried out grabbing my hair and tugging it. please don't die on me, I thought .