Chapter 25

Shamiah Davidson

Here I am in front of my mothers house. I knocked on the door and two men opened it, one of them grabbed my arm and dragged me inside slamming the door behind them.

He took me into the hall way full of room doors. We walked and walked ti he finally reached a door. He turned the knob and pushed him inside closing the door.

I looked around to see lots of bookshelfs and a desk with a chair. I saw two men standing by the desk looking strong and tall.

I saw the chair turn around to see my mother sitting in the chair smirking. "Well I see you read my text message." She said sitting up straight. I glared at her. Just because I wanted to keep my friends and Zayn safe doesn't mean were on good terms.

"I only took that god damn offer to keep my family safe." I said to her. She glared at me and stood up. "Now that your apart of the team you are to now help us get Zayns family secret... I want to know how his father became such a powerful man." She said with anger in her eyes.

I rolled my eye and crossed my arms, "what do you want me to do?" I asked her. She smirked and laughed evilly.

"Your gonna fly to New York and find Zayns fathers old assistant, Elsie Dervil, I she doesn't tell you anything you are to shoot her." My mother said laughing again, she then trough me a gun and told her men to drive me to the airport.

I guess this is it, I thought to myself as I took a deep breathe.