Chapter 10

Zayn Malik

I was currently in front of Shamiah's house waiting for her to come out. I was a nervous wreck I mean what if she didn't like the dinner ? What if she didn't want to eat at the place I picked out for us ? I thought.

I immediately forgot about my thoughts when she walked out of the house. She had this beautiful flowery blouse on with these black leggings. I looked at her up and down before looking at her face. She was blushing and biting her lip.

"Is this to much ?" She asked me sounding nervous. She started breathing quickly. "Maybe I should g-"

I cut her off by pressing my lips to hers. She kissed back and I pulled away not wanting to ruin her lipstick.

"You look beautiful" I said to her smiling. She blushed and smiled back walking to the passenger side. I quickly ran over and opened the door.

"For you my love" I said taking her hand guiding her inside. She giggled cutely as I closed the door. I got in the car and drove off.

"So where are you taking me ?" She asked turning to face me. "Well I was gonna take you to the beach." I said. I stopped at a light and turned to look at her.

She was looking at me with her eyebrow raised, "Why would you take me to the beach ?" She asked me.

I smirked , "You'll see" I said staring to drive again. I heard her sigh. I heard her phone ding signaling she got a text. She picked it up unlocking. I then saw her eyes go wide.... Almost like she was scared ?

"Babe ? Are you okay ?" I ales her as I stopped the car in front of the beach. I took her hand and mine and kissed it. She smiled slightly and sighed.

"I don't know if you heard but Jefferson started abusing me after I left you alone in Burger King. He also started forcing me to have sex. It has been going on since then and yesterday I couldn't take it anymore. He came home and told me that he was happy I did something right which was cleaning the house...." She paused gulping. I saw her eyes watering a bit. I squeezed her hand as she continued.

"He then called me a bitch and that's when I snapped. I told him to not call me a fucking bitch and then he tried to swing at my face. I ducked and ran to bathroom sailing the police department. They soon came and took him away..." She said. She was now in tears and I was angry. Angry that he treated her like that. I can't believe he would do such a thing.

"Just a few minutes ago I got a text from him. He told me he knew I was with you and he was gonna find me. He said he was gonna kill you and me." She said crying harder. I reached forward and hugged her.

"He's not gonna get us baby" I whispered "I promise". She smiled into chest. I leaned down and kissed her forehead. I got out the car grabbing the picnic basket and blanket. I walked around to her side and opened the door as she put her mirror and phone back in her pocket book.

"Now are you ready for a picnic and some fireworks ?" I asked. She squealed taking me and her shoes running onto the beach. I smiled running after her.

This is gonna be a good night , I thought.