Chapter 4

Zayn Malik

I was awoken by the sounds of birds chirping by my window. I say up and stretched I looked to see shamiah sleeping beside me peacefully. She looked beautiful as usual. Your probably wonder why I'm saying all this. I kidnapped shamiah for a reason. I kidnapped her because I love her. It may not make sense but it's the only way I can touch her and treat her the way I have always wanted. I know your thinking " yo doofus you could have asked her out" but I ruins that by letting her get taken away from me by her boyfriend.

I smiled at her and moved her hair from her face. I kissed her cheek and got up from the bed. I walked past louis room to hear banging on the wall. I froze about to turn the knob until I heard moaning. I pulled my hand back and rolled my eyes. I walked down the stairs and say on the couch. I decided that I should check my phone. I had a few notifications. I had 2 missed calls from liam and like 20 messages from perrie.

I rolled my eyes when I say periods name come up on the screen. Just as I was about to delete her messages. I declined her call and deleted all the messages and blocked her number. I then laid back and started scrolling the through twitter. I then heard footsteps and looked up to see shamiah.

" Hey love" I said and smiled at her. She smiled back " Hey zayn". I watched her stretch and sit next to me a tiny space between us. I looked down at my hands. " Do you want to go I out for dinner with me tonight ?" I asked her felling a little nervous. I mean I was afraid she'd say no. She stared at me for a moment and then smiled. "Yeah sure , I haven't been out in a while" she said tucking her hair behind her ear..

She then stood. " I'm gonna go make breakfast." She said smiling at me again and walking away. I sighed. That was easier than I thought. I could've sworn she hated me yesterday. I walked into the kitchen to see her cooking and singing along to whatever song she was listening to. I smiled at her in adoration. She's so fucking cute. She then turned around and looked at me wide eyed. I laughed at her reaction and she blushed taking out her ear buds and shoving me.

"Your such a dimwit" she said laughing. I started laughing as well. I then noticed how close we were so decided to take the chance and kisser her. She kissed back just as eagerly as me. I then moved my hands to her cute little ass and cupped it. She rubbed her hands up and down my chest and I melted. We ended up pulling away because of the lack of air.

"What is wrong with me?" She said to herself looking at me. I stared back at her confused. "I mean I'm supposed to hate you for kidnapping me but I don't. I don't know how i feel but i know it's definitely not hate." She said smiling and kissing me again.