Chapter 23

Shamiah Davidson

Ever since I was kidnapped by my parents everything has changed. Everyone has been looking out for me. I mean Zayn hired body guards for me.

I'm actually happy I won't have to go through that ever again because honestly I feel like everyone uses me because it's the only to get zayn to give them the family secret. Speak of the family secret...

"Zayn babe what's this whole family secret thing everyone seems to want from you ?" I asked him sitting on top of the counter as he made himself a sandwich.

He looked around for a moment and sighed, "Promise me you won't say anything to anyone." Zayn said looking me dead in the eye.

"I promise I won't tell anyone" I said staring back at him. He sighed again and began to tell me.

"My father was a billionaire. He made lots an lots of money doing business with lots of people. But there was another way he made money....He made money by making promises with lots and lots of people. He promised that when he was rich he'd help everyone with their problems.He also went around bribing people with the little money we had. Everyone trusted him so they let him take their money and use it to make himself big. He kept his promise with helping everyone which made him grow and grow into a vet successful man. Bit one day your father, who was my ft here's best friend, started asking how he did it. But my father was greedy for being the one and only most powerful man in the world so he told my father he wouldn't tell him. You father wasn't trying to be powerful.. He was trying to save your family. My father decided that he would make up a lie which your father believed and that made him the most hated man in the world. He tried to gain his respect and trust back but nobody wanted anything to do with him so there was only one option... Revenge. But before he could plot my father passed because of heart problems and everything was passed down to me." Zayn said taking a breathe "Once everything was passed down to me your father took the opportunity to get revenge on me since he knew I knew the way to become rich and successful." Zayn then said staring at me.

I sighed, that was a lot to take in but I then leaned over and kissed Zany's cheek. "Everything will be alright, My fathers gone and god knows where my mother went but I wouldn't give a fuck." I said to zayn smiling at him. He smiled back and leaned in pressing his lips to mine.

I kissed back and wrapped my arms around his neck pulling him towards me. He then pulled away and pressed his lips to my ear, "Let's take this somewhere else yeah ?" He whispered lifting me up and carrying me toward the stairs up to our bed room.

Right now I feel safer than ever.
Nothing could go wrong.

But boy was I wrong.....