Chapter 17

Shamiah Davidson

After Jake finished talking to Zayn he sent the men that kidnapped me away. He walked towards me grabbing my arm and throw bing me on the bed.

He started to kiss my neck and lifted out his hands in my shirt. I grabbed my breast and massaged it. I just sat there , knowing he would hurt me if I tried I stop him.

He then pushed me back on the bed and lifted my shirt over my head. I started massaging my breast again while still kissing my neck.

I was praying to go that Zayn found me before anything happened. But that was usless because before I knew it Jake pulled my shorts and panties down in one motion.

He then flipped me over and rubbed my ass. He then smacked it and I whimpered. He smacked again and again till the skin burned. I knew it was red.

I heard him unzip his jeans. I toooo a deep breathe knowing there was know way out of this. Without even eating me he pushed in and pushed my face into the pillow.

I screamed as he started thirsting hard and fast. He started moaning whispering about how tight I was out I ignored him continuing to cry.

He started to go faster and deeper and I started to cry harder. He then pulled out and flipped me over so I faced him. He then slipped back in and started thrusting.

I screamed as he leaned down and but my neck. I couldn't push him off because his hands were tied. He pulled away from my neck smirking.

He pushed in even more and I cried out. I hated him. I hated him so fucking much.

I soon heard him scream as he shot his load into me. He then pulled out and collapsed next to me. I stopped crying trying to control myself.

I then saw him get up and out in his boxers walking out of the room. I sighed and started to tear up.

Come on Zayn. Where are you ?