Fluid Man x Water Witch: The Steadfast Tin Soldier

At the stroke of midnight in Buzz Conroy's bedroom,a beautiful ballerina named Flo danced gracefully, unaware that she was being watched by a jealous Jack-in-the-box with red eyes and brown hair, his name was Melvin. He wanted the blonde haired ballerina for himself, wants her to dance for him alone. As Flo stops dancing with one leg tucked under her skirt, a line of five Tin Soldiers starts their rounds, making Melvin take cover in his box. The soldiers are all wearing lime green turtlenecks, purple jackets, red pants, and black heeled boots and had bayonet tipped rifles. The last one in line has only one leg. He's got black hair with bangs curved over his forehead, his name was Fluid. Because of his one leg, Fluid has trouble keeping up with the other soldiers. He sees the beautiful, blonde ballerina with her leg tucked under her skirt and it looked like she has only one leg, too. Fluid gets excited at the thought of another toy with one leg like him, he picks a plastic rose and hops over to her. She notices someone in front of her and sets her leg down. Seeing this, he lowers his head sadly. Flo, seeing his sad expression and the rose in his hand, gently takes it from him and brings it to her nose to smell it. She gazes tenderly at him from behind her glasses. She places the rose on her left breast and starts dancing around him. From his box, Melvin watches, seething, as they start to play together. When the lock eyes and reach for each other, Melvin bursts out of concealment and attacks Fluid. Flo throws a ball at Melvin to help Fluid. He throws the Tin Soldier against the window, Fluid's saved from falling out by his bayonet. Melvin traps Flo in a glass so she can't interfere as Fluid unsticks his bayonet. Melvin starts to throw blocks at Fluid to knock him out of the window. After dodging a few, Fluid knocks one back with his rifle. The block knocks Melvin's hat off, revealing that he's bald, making Flo and Fluid both laugh at him. He puts his hat back on and looks for something that the Tin Soldier can't dodge or knock back, he spies a wooden boat and throws it at Fluid, knocking him out of the window. The Tin Soldier lands in the boat and floats down the runoff onto the sewer. As he's surrounded by red eyed rats, he falls over a waterfall into a river and is eaten by a large fish. The fish gets caught and sold to Buzz's dad. While preparing the fish, Fluid falls out and the boy finds him. Buzz is happy to see his favorite soldier again and returns him to the Tin Soldier line. The clock strikes midnight again and Fluid wakes up to find Melvin harassing Flo, who's trying desperately to get away from him. This angers Fluid and he rushes to her defense. He begins to fight for her, giving Flo the chance to get away. Melvin knocks him towards the fernace, he almost falls in. He pulls himself up and Melvin launches at him with a sword. Fluid blocks with his bayonet and flips the trecherous Jack in the box into the fernace. He hops over to Flo and the lovers embrace.