Brandeen x Red (OoO S1)

Brandeen POV

   It had been a long day at camp and when things look like they couldn't get any worse it started snowing. It was freezing outside and it most likely wasn't any better in the cabins it started snowing about an hour ago so I stayed at the lounge to stay warm. Sadly though I couldn't sleep there next to the warmth so I started walking back to my cabin I slightly regret not going straight back to my cabin because it wasn't that cold then as it is now. At least I got some warmth and even talked to a few people that had the same idea as me but I wasn't going to sleep there with them. As I walked to my cabin the snow started to fall harder and the temperature started to drop, I couldn't wait to get under my warm blankets. 

    I stomped through the snow my cabin coming into view, I tried to hurry to my cabin I catch glimpses inside other people cabins from their windows some people decided to sleep in the same cabin and cuddle together for more warmth, others slept in their beds under a thousand blankets, I even saw a few people huddled together at one of the outside bonfires with a thousand blanket swaddling them around the lit bonfire, I personally think that was a bad idea but whatever works for them. I finally make it to my cabin and wander inside flopping on my bed and snuggle under my blanket for warmth, I keep snuggling deeper into my blanket searching for the warmth that wasn't there.

  I shiver and pull the blanket closer as I listen to the wind howl and the waves smash against each other outside. I was exhausted from the long day I had and the cold wasn't helping, I just wanted to sleep to get this awful day and night over with but I was just too cold to fall asleep. I laid there for a couple of minutes before letting out a shaking whimper because it was just too painfully cold. I then felt a small dip in the bed from behind before I was met with something poor warmth wrap around my cold body. I shift and turn around facing the warmth and see that it was Red my phoenix, they must have sensed my distress. I snuggle closer into Red's firey feathers finally feeling the warmth I craved and loved, with that, I slowly drift off into a well-needed rest surrounded by comfort and warmth.

======================================================================================================================================================

This was requested by Cool_tunes thank you for the request and I'm so sorry for the long wait.

PLEASE NO REQUESTS

I know I been gone for so long but I been dealing with more death and then I had summer school but things seem to be calming down now so I want to relax, thank you have a nice day/night/afternoon Bye Cuties~