Allumos x Viper (FTO S5)

Viper POV

    I was in my room drinking some poison in the tea set Marsh gave me, I was relaxing and sitting in what felt like the dark, since I wasn't using my vision since it was my day off from being a janitor for the Protectors. I heard a knock on the door and heard "Viper are you in your room," Allumos called out, I just hummed in response since I knew he was just going to barge in anyway. I heard the door open and Allumos say "oh hello Viper, what are you up to in here," sounding cheerful as ever but I could tell he was nervous for some reason "just drinking some poison, did you need something," I asked. "Uh no not really," he said as I heard him sit down across from me "I was just wondering if um if you would like to go and get a drink or something tonight," he asked sounding really nervous "uh sure," I said slightly confused. "Okay great," he said hearing him get up quickly and rush to the door "it's a date then,"  he says and quickly leaves "wai- what," I said confused, I decided to finish my poison my confusion building up with each minute that passes.

    It was around time Allumos and I planned to go out on our date as he calls it, I had my vision on looking in my only mirror making sure I was at least decent but I was for some reason really nervous. I was just about to leave my room when I heard a voice on the other side of the door, I put my ear to the door and listened, "okay okay just calm down everything is going to be fine, tonight will go great," I heard on the other side, it was Allumos he sounded stressed. I waited a minute or two and when he sounded like he got his confidence back I opened the door startling him. "Oh uh Viper you ready," he asked smiling his face slightly red I believe "uh yeah," I said smiling a genuine smile for once. We walked around talking for a while it was night time the only light was the street lights of Atlantide soon we started heading into the woods outside of Atlantide. After walking for a bit in the woods we came upon a beautiful and romantic picnic set up, I stared at it in awe "I have to admit I may have set this up for the two of us," he says blushing. "But why," I asked blushing and confused "well because I like you a lot," he says blushing even more, "really," I asked shocked "yeah but you don't have to except I get if y-," he starts saying but I cut him off by kissing him. I could tell he was shocked at first but very soon he started kissing back, he put his hands on my waist and I wrapped my arms around his neck. We separated gasping for air and both blushing madly, he smiled at me and I return the smile, "I love you," he says "I love you too," I say back, we sit down and eat the wonderful food he made, we stayed there almost all night enjoying the beautiful night and each other company.