Brandeen x Red/Daveed Part 3/Final (OoO S1)

Brandeen POV

  I woke up surrounded by warmth, one side was warmer than the other, which I knew was Red but I didn't know who was on my other side. I forced myself to open my eyes, I saw daylight coming in from the window. I looked to the other side where the unknown source of heat was, I saw that it was Daveed. I would usually be mad or upset, which I am but it is understandable it was really cold last night. I slowly got up trying my best to not wake up the others, I wrapped one of the spare blankets around my shoulders before I opened the door. The ground was covered in 3 feet deep snow, I shivered as the cold air hit me, it was quiet, almost calming but the sound of the wind howling, reminded me how cold it was, making me close the door.

  I've been awake for a couple of hours sipping on hot chocolate, watching Daveed and Red sleep peacefully together. It was nice to actually have peace and calm silence, it's not every day you get that, especially at camp. I was dragged out of my thoughts when Red woke up and sat next to me, making Daveed whine from the lack of warmth. Red and I sat in silence before Daveed woke up, he looked around tiredly before his eyes landed on me, as I stared at him, he smiled mischievously, knowing he was in trouble. I fixed him a cup of hot chocolate, we all sat there, talking, and waiting for some of the snow to melt.

======================================================================================================================================================

No Requests Please

Welp here is part 3, I'm not doing more than 3 parts. I'm really sorry this took so long, I've been dealing with stress, responsibilities, and more death... I know it sounds like I'm making it up when I keep saying more death, but my life is that much of a mess. But some good news I have a second account it's called SilentNightMoon2, thank y'all for the support bye cuties~