Ritchie (FTO)

Ritchie POV

    I walk through the woods heading to a certain area that I was assigned to go to for a guild leader quest, I was heading there alone since brother had to deal with the guild. I arrived to the area that was on the paper but nothing seemed wrong, and I started getting a bad feeling. I turned around to leave and head back when someone wearing all black threw some kind of potion at me and there was a flash of light and then everything went black. I wake up and see that I am still in the woods, I sit up and feel a little odd, I stand up and I am slightly smaller than normal. I look down at my hands and saw they look a little feminine, I then noticed my hair was longer, I was confused and started observing my body more, that when it hit me, I was a female. After a few minutes of panicking, I finally started calming down and noticed it was started to get late so I decided it was time to head back and that the quest was a trap. I get back and head inside of the guildhall and just my luck all the guild leaders were there and so was my whole guild, and all eyes were on me. I let out a shaky breath and head in like normal and go straight up to brother and I office and sit down at the desk. After a few minutes brother came up slightly red, "Brother," I nod to him my voice sounding like a female, "Uhm, s-sister?" he stuttered, which was odd since he never stuttered, but I ignored that and focused on what he called me I slightly glared at him. He sits beside me and after a few minutes of awkward silence the other guild leaders came up, Michael stood there awkwardly, Silver sat on our desk and winked at me, and Bri came over and lightly pulled my hair seeing if it was real. I just let them do what they want and just did paperwork, after a while of awkward silence and staring at me, I finally broke it "Are y'all just gonna stay there and stare at me?" "No," Brandon says still not looking away, "Umm maybe?" Bri says slightly questioning herself, "Make me," Silvers says making me annoyed, "What happened?"Michael asks the question, everyone was wondering. "I'm not sure, I was out on a mission I arrived at the place nothing seemed wrong so I was gonna leave but then someone came and threw a potion at me and then I woke up like this," I shrug "Did you see what they looked like?" Brandon asked "They were wearing all black," I responded, "What did the potion look like?" Michael asked "I have no clue it happened to fast," I responded. After an hour of talking, we decided to call it a night, me and Brandon walked the guild leaders out and headed home ourselves since the guild went home already, I am not ready for tomorrow it gonna be a nightmare dealing with the guild like this tomorrow, I thought as I lay down in bed trying to fall asleep.