Viper x Jericho (FTO S5)

Requested by: sero1723

Viper POV

   I was at the SS-rank quest board when I saw a quest that caught my attention, I looked over it seeing it paid well, and nothing seemed off about it. I was about to walk away from the quest board when someone whispered in my ear saying "what you got there, handsome," I jumped and turned around seeing it was Jericho I just roll my eyes hiding the fact I was happy to see him. "It's a quest and no you can't come with me," I say in my normal angry tone "aw but it is great training for me and I would have you to keep me safe in case something went wrong," he said winking at me I sighed "fine," I said annoyed.

    After that we both left, heading to our destination which was at a village that was sort of far away, apparently people in the village been disappearing, and when they are found they met an unfortunate faith. We walked through the woods making our way to the village, on our way to the village Jericho decided to see if he could make me blush so the whole time he was flirting with me. We finally arrived at the village, we were there for a couple of hours trying to solve this mystery and fix it. We finally solved it and fixed it by using Jericho as bait, he wasn't too happy about it, but he's fine. We were on our way back to the guild, Jericho was still salty about being bait, "oh stop complaining," I said rolling my eyes "you used me as bait," he said pouting "it's part of the training," I said "oh is it part of the training, what do we need that for," he asks "listen not all missions go successful not always we make it out okay or alive, but you need to learn that and sometimes we need to sacrifice ourselves to save the innocents," I said he stayed quiet. I looked over at him, he looked like he was slightly blushing and smiling, I smile to myself and continued walking. We were walking through the woods in silence, when we heard a loud metal sound, then I felt a sharp pain in my ankle area causing me to fall. I was gasping in pain and Jericho kneeled next to me, we both look at my ankle seeing what seemed like a beartrap around my ankle and leg area. Jericho looked panicked and asked "I-I... what do I do," I slowed my panicked breathing and stuttered out "y-you g-got t-t-to open it," "b-but that will hurt bad a-and what if I mess up," he says panicking even more "w-we can't just s-s-stay here, you can't l-leave me here to bl-b-bleed out, and we lave i-it th-there it will get w-worse, I-I'll be f-fine o-open it," I said looking at the blood coming from my leg. He slowly nods and goes to my leg, he looks up at me and then back at the beartrap, I lay down on the ground, he grips the mouth of the beartrap and slowly pulls it open, I bite my hand trying to get the pain through with. He almost has the beartrap open when his hand slip making his snapback around my leg, I muffled a scream in pain and bite my hand harder. He glances up at me and then goes back to open it, he gets it open and removes my leg from the beartrap, he quickly gets up and picks me up.

    After getting my leg free, he carries me back to the guild, I was cuddled up to his chest, I felt safe with him. Once we arrive at the guild he puts me in the infirmary, he slowly lays me down on the bed. He smiles softly at me, my vision was slightly blurry but I tried my best to stay awake, he leans down and kisses my head. He then leaves letting me be handled and taken care of.

________________________________________________________________________________

Thank y'all for reading, I hope y'all enjoyed and thank you so much sero1723 for requesting this, I hoped you enjoyed this and got what you were wanting. Have a great day/night everyone, bye.