Mitchie x Gordon (Persona)

Mitchie POV

    After taking care of our first palace with Ms. Vitch and everything I have been having nightmares, I mean I was kicked in the back and we barely won what if next we aren't that lucky, that what I been having nightmares about and also the fact that Ms. Vitch still hasn't returned what if she's.... dead 'no no no Mitche don't think like that like Melody said it going to take some time until she returns' I thought but my thoughts were interrupted by the bell for the end of the day. I sigh and pack my stuff and head to my room where the new meeting spot was, I smile slightly and wave a little at the gang as I arrive at my room seeing they were already there. I open my dorm and let them in and sat at my desk, while Cindy and Melody sat on my bed, and Zane and Gordon stood next to the door. After a while of talking we or more like they decided that Gordon would stay in my dorm tonight, ever since the palace we been letting Gordon sleep at our places so he didn't have to sleep outside. Gordon and I said goodbye to everyone as they left, Gordon and I talked a little bit and then read some of my books and looked at some of my pictures as I did some extra school work. After a while it was getting late so we said our goodnight to each other, I slept on the bed even though I offered to sleep on the floor and Gordon slept on the floor but he did let me give him the only blanket and with that, we went to sleep.

Gordon POV

     It was around 1am when I heard crying, so I sat up and saw Mitchie was crying "Mitchie?" I said concerned he jumped a little and quickly wiped his eyes "I-I'm s-sorry did I-I wake you," he asks his eyes red from crying "yeah but it's okay, but what's wrong," I ask "N-no nothing wrong," he says "Mitchie, I know you're lying," I said getting up and sitting on the bed with him. "I'm-I'm just scared," he says "about what?" I asked worried "about the palaces and stuff, I mean yeah we are fine know but we got hurt and almost died next time we might not be so lucky" he says looking down a few tears escaping his eyes. I lift his head and wipe away his tears and said "We'll be okay, Zane, Melody, and I all have our Personas, soon Cindy will have her Persona as well and all four of us will protect you and each other." "I guess but what if we meet a challenge that we can't beat then what," he says hugging me laying his head on my chest "that won't happen because you're always so smart you'll find their weaknesses and come up with an amazing strategy," I say running my fingers through his hair "but what if we get separated or get hurt and you can't count on me," he says closing his eyes his voice softening "I won't let that happen I will protect you no matter what," I say smiling softly at him "okay," he says quietly before falling asleep I kiss is head lightly and soon I fall asleep as well.