Michael x Ritchie (FTO)

Ritchie POV

   I quickly teleport across the water trying to get to the mainland it was a struggle trying to get through the snow is was coming down hard, I believe, we were having a blizzard. Once I made it to the mainland I didn't use my power for two reasons one because it was hard to see to teleport and two my power was already weak from the weather. I was heading to Grim Shade Michael told me if I ever felt weak and needed a potion to help to go to him so that where I was heading in this weather. After what felt like forever I finally made it through this weather, I quickly open the door to Grim Shade and closed it behind me I sigh in relief when I felt the warmness hit me. I see the Grim Shade members are all present and they all were looking at me like I was crazy "Hello everyone," I greeted them and then I quickly covered my mouth as I started coughing. "Leader of Divinus Magia, what are you doing here," the A-class Pat asked "It's Ritchie and I'm here to visit Michael," I say before breaking into a coughing fit again. "Umm Michael is in his office," one of the newbies I believe Colin said "Thank you," I say and walked to Michael's office. I knocked lightly on his office door and waited for an answer "Leave, I am busy," I hear Michael say I don't listen to him and opened the door and walked in. "I said Le- Ritchie," Michael starts to say angerly but interrupts himself with a shock expression "Hi Michael," I say smiling at him "Did you come all this way in this weather," he says standing up from his desk and walking over to me "Ya I did," I say smiling at him. "Ritchie you look a little pale are you okay," Michael says putting his hand to my head "I'm fine," I say removing his hand from my head "You have a fever, Ritchie," he says "I'm fine really," I say knowing I'm lying to him "Ritchie," he says sternly "Fine, I'm feeling a little sick," I say "A little," Michael says looking me in the eyes "Okay fine a lot," I say surrendering. He takes my hand and leads me upstairs to the bed in his office and he makes me lay down "Michael, I'm fine really," I say before breaking into a coughing fit again. "Just rest, Ritchie," he says "I'll be back I'm going to go call Brandon and tell him that you are here," he says before leaving. I close my eyes listening to the wind blow outside after what felt like a few minutes Michael slightly shakes me, I open my eyes and Michael smiles at me. "How are you feeling," he asks "Truthfully I'm feeling awful," I say truthfully "I'm sorry I made you some soup," he says handing me a bowl of soup "Thank you," I say taking the bowl and smiling at him. Michael sits next to me and watches me eat after I get done I slowly fall asleep but before I fall fully asleep Michael kisses my head and says "Good night my love, I love you," I stay there for a few days until the weather finally slows down, Michael helped me get back home left me in the hands of Brandon.

I hope y'all enjoy my horrible writing I won't update that much because I am severely sick and I will only get a little better for the rest of my life but I am fine and no pity for me because I am fine and I will be fine, I hope y'all have an amazing day or night.