Viper x Ritchie (FTO S5)

Viper POV

  Grimshade and Divinus Magia guild leaders decided to do a combined training session to add more of a challenge. It went as good as you can imagine, Divinus Magia is filled with a bunch of mouthy people who want to fight while most of Grimshade is filled with wimps. The ice mage, the storm dragon slayer, and I got into many mouthy arguments that only got slightly violent once. Though it wasn't fun dealing with any of those losers, it was nice to see Plant again and I guess Ritchie, I don't necessarily hate him though I do act like it, I might like him in a romantic way, no I know I like him in a romantic way. Though you didn't hear that from me, the only people who know of this are Kay and Plant, Kay is a good friend and Plant knows how to keep their mouth shut.

  Despite the hostile and failed training session, the guild leaders still wanted the guilds to hang out. Everyone sat or stood in the Divinus Magia guildhall, some people talked but many bickered. I was standing alone in a corner out of sight of everyone when Ritchie approached me. "What are you doing here alone in the corner," he asked "None of your business," I responded angrily but with no anger behind it, "You know you shouldn't speak to me that way," he said with a warning but I roll my eyes "Whatever," I mumbled. I noticed his change in attitude after my response before he grabbed my wrist and started dragging me out of the dining hall.

  He dragged me into his office that he shared with his brother before letting go of my wrist, I watched him close the door and lock it. "What was that about," I asked angrily but he only walked up to me silently before pulling me into a passionate kiss. My eyes widened in shock at his sudden actions but I soon found myself kissing back with just as much passion. His hands were on my hips and my arms were around his neck, our kiss was long and passionate before we finally pulled away. We both panted softly and looked at each other before kissing again this time more heated as well as passionate.

  As we continued our heated kiss he began to push my jacket off my shoulders which I responded by moving my arms so he could take off my jacket. Once my jacket was on the ground my hands were where his cloak was tied, I quickly but desperately got it untied before he let it fall to the floor with my jacket. His hands resumed to my hips while mine returned back to around his neck, slowly his hands roamed lowered making our bodies pull closer together before his hands were on the back of my thighs. We broke the kiss and stared at each other lovingly, he then lifted me by picking me up from the back of my thighs which I responded by wrapping my legs around his waist. We never broke eye contact the whole time before we kissed once again just as heated and passionate as the last.

  He carried me somewhere which I didn't know where until he rested me on his desk. He leaned me back slightly as he cleared things away on his desk the whole time never breaking the kiss. Once he cleared some of the stuff he leaned me back onto the desk so I was lying on the desk with my legs wrapped around his waist. My hands gently tugged at his hair while his hands roamed my body the whole neither of us breaking the kiss. He eventually breaks the kiss only to immediately start kissing my neck, I pant softly and let out quiet hums of satisfaction as he kisses my neck. He continued to kiss but he eventually started to kiss lower, he continued to place kisses only on my upper body while I let out quiet satisfied noises.

  Just as we were about to get further into it, we both jumped by someone knocking on the door, "Ritchie, is everything okay," Brandon asked from the other side of the door. Ritchie places a quick kiss on my stomach again before responding "Yeah, everything fine, you need something," he asks before kissing my neck again. "Actually I was looking for Viper, we were leaving, do you know where he is," Allumos's voice spoke, Ritchie was about to kiss my neck again when I stopped him he sighed quietly but nodded in understanding. "Yeah, he's in here," Ritchie responds before helping me off the desk, I quickly put on my jacket while Ritchie put on his cloak while walking to the door. I calmed myself before going back to my normal attitude and pulling my jacket closer to me to hide any marks.

  Ritchie opened the door after glancing at me, the two walked in after the door opened both looking at me skeptically before back to Ritchie. "Why is he in here with you," Allumos questioned sternly "I wanted to have a private talk with him about his attitude and hoped to clear some things up," Ritchie says glancing at me. I roll my eyes "Whatever," I mumbled in a fake angry tone "As you can tell it didn't do much," Ritchie says with a forced chuckle. They both nodded skeptically "I see," Brandon said clearly not believing it "Anywho, you ready to leave Viper," Allumos asked. "Finally," I grumbled before quickly leaving the room, as I walked away I listened to the guild leaders say their goodbyes I took this second of being alone to process what just happened.

  Grimshade bid their goodbyes to Divinus Magia who were very happy to have us gone before we made our way home. I was still trying to fully process what happened between Ritchie and me, was what he said a cover-up or was that really the reason he did that? Once we got back to the guildhall everyone went to their rooms, right when I was about to go to mine I was stopped. "Viper, may I speak with you," Allumos asked, I sighed but nodded "What is it," I asked "What was the real reason you and Ritchie were in his office," he asked. I knew Allumos was suspicious about what really happened but it was none of his concern, so I just shrugged "Ritchie was tired of my attitude so he tried to give me a stern talking to and also talked about the whole incident from last year," I lied. Allumos nods slowly "Very well, you may return to your room," he says I nod before leaving, once in my room I slump onto my bed and silently panic over what happened earlier with Ritchie.