Montavious x Jericho (FTO S5)

Montavious POV

     I was wandering around in the woods outside of Atlantide when I saw a small box that looked like a present. I was curious about what it was so I went over to it there was a small label on it, I read it and it said 'Happy Birthday to you' I gasped and said "it's my birthday," I opened the box and saw a small glass of some weird liquid. I got curious so I drank it, and nothing happened, I shrugged and continued walking but I felt something touch the back of my legs so I turned around and saw nothing, and then I looked at the back of my legs and saw a cattail. I turned around to catch it but every time I tried to get it, it moved, I finally caught the end of the tail and pulled causing me to squeak in surprise because it felt like the tail was attached to me. I let go of the tail and watched it as it swayed back and forth, I was confused so I scratched my head when I felt something fuzzy on my head. I touched the fuzzy thing and found two fuzzy things, it was getting really confusing so I decided to head back to Atlantide, I had nowhere to go in Atlantide so I decided I would visit Lampshade.

   I arrived at Lampshade, I decided to see if that cool Viper guy was in but when I went to his room he wasn't there, so I decided to go back to the entrance and wait for someone. When I walked downstairs I saw Jericho entering the building, "hi Jericho," I said running up to him "uh hi Monti," he said slightly confused. He stared at me for a bit and started walking circles around me I watched him confused, he then stopped behind me and grabbed the fuzzy cattail that been following me and pulled it lightly, I squeaked in surprise and blushed a little bit. He blushed a little bit and then smirked "now that was the most adorable thing I ever heard," he says "no it wasn't," I say blushing "you know what you're right, I can make you sing adorable things all night long," he says getting close to my face I blush a dark red as I watch him tower over me. "You know what let save that for another day because first we have to dill with this," he says gesturing to the fuzzy things on my head and fuzzy tail. I whined and said "do we have to right now can't we go eat something first," he giggled and sighed "fine," "yay," I cheered and ran off letting him chase after me. We got some food and after we ate, we went back to his room and we just laid on his bed, I slowly fell asleep as he petted my hair, I made weird noises which Jericho said I was purring and it was adorable, I slowly fell asleep but sadly when I woke up the next morning I was back to normal.

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Sorry it was bad I ran out of ideas, I usually just come up with things on the spot and just write. Anyways hope y'all enjoy <3