Ritchie + Brandon (SDS S1)

Brandon POV

  It was a typical day with the others, the classic doing missions for Merlin. We had to deal with many demons today and I haven't slept once today, I guess you can say I'm exhausted, which isn't a surprise. We bid our goodbyes to Merlin before making our way out of town and to our camp. I floated slowly behind the others, barely able to keep my eyes open, we didn't have food because Lover Boy traded it for money to take some girl out on a date. We all went straight to our tents since the sun had already set and everyone was tired, we bid our goodnights to each other before relaxing in our respective tents.

  It has been about 2 hours since we called it a night and I can't sleep, which is surprising I know. I climbed out of my tent and sat on the ground staring up at the starry night, which was beautiful. I heard a shuffle before I heard a familiar voice "What are you doing up," Ritchie whispers as he sits next to me "Couldn't sleep," I respond tiredly. "Since when can't you sleep," he says with a quiet chuckle but in a concerned voice, I chuckle tiredly before shrugging. "I guess all the fighting from today has me on edge still," I say with a sigh, "Come on, I'll help you go to sleep," he says suggesting to his tent. I give him a skeptical look "Just sleep and only sleep," I say getting up to follow too tired to fight him. "Of course, cutie," he says as he allows me to enter his tent, I enter and he follows behind me, he climbs under the blanket and opens it for me. I hesitantly enter the blanket laying down with him, he wraps his arms around me and I sink into his chest, taking in his scent and finding comfort in it. "I guess I can finally say I slept with you," he says with a chuckle and a yawn following "Shut up," I say yawning as well before slowly falling asleep.