Xylo x Cal (OoO S2)

Cal POV

    It was the night of the Aphrodite Ball and just my luck I didn't have a date but I couldn't really have a date while running the bar and stuff so I guess it worked out. It was halfway through the night when I decided to leave my job at the bar to just walk around and explore the ball. I was outside standing on the bridge looking up at the moon enjoying the cool breeze when I heard footsteps. I look towards where the footsteps were coming from and saw Xylo "hey Cal," he greets "oh hey Xylo," I greet back "I thought you were working at the bar tonight," he said "I was but I decided to have a little fun before the night ends, where Magnus I thought they were your date for tonight" I asked "oh they went to get us some drinks" he says leaning against the bridge looking up at the night sky.

   We both sit in silence for a bit enjoying the peaceful night, when we hear music playing coming from the ballroom. He smiled cheekily at me which made me confused and he held out a hand to me I looked at him confused and then got what he was suggesting I hesitantly took his hand. He led me to the middle of the bridge and we started dancing, we stared into each other eyes dancing under the moonlight ignoring everything around us. I didn't want our dance to end but all nice things must come to an end, as the song ended we stopped dancing but our never left each other soon our faces came closer and we slowly kissed. My arms were around his neck and his arm were around my waist, after a minute or two we separated even though we didn't want to. We both blushed and kissed one more time and we separated "th-that was nice," I say "yeah it was, we should do this again on day," he says smiling, I return the smile and said "yeah definitely, but anyways you should get back to your date, they are probably looking for you," "y-yeah, bye Cal," he says kissing me quickly and leaves. I blush a dark red and go back to looking at the moon and say "maybe tonight wasn't a bad night after all," I smile softly and leave to find someone to talk to.

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

I hoped y'all enjoyed this small story, have a great day or night <3