Nad x Lychee (OoO S2)

Lychee Pov

   I was walking around camp exploring like I normally do when I decided I would go and bother Nad for a while. I slowly make my way around camp looking for Nad, after a little bit of lazy looking I couldn't find him so I decided to check the onsen. As I thought he was there I entered and greeted him "Oh hey Lychee," he says greeting me, I change and get in with him. "What brings you here?" he asks "I was looking for you," I say "Oh is there any specific reason you were looking for me?" he asks "No I was just bored and wanted to hang out with you," I say "Oh okay". We sit in silence for a while enjoying the warm water and relaxed feeling it gave, I was also enjoying the safety that Nad presence gave, after a while of silence and relaxing I didn't realize I had fallen asleep.

   Nad Pov

    I was enjoying this time of relaxing in the onsen with Lychee when I heard soft breathing coming from Lychee, I look over at him and smiled softly when I saw he had fallen asleep. I get up and slowly pick him up and step out of the onsen, I carry him back to his cabin and lay him down on his bed covering him up. I turn around to leave when I feel something grab my wrist I look down and see Lychee had grabbed my wrist and quietly but cutely he says "noooo" I giggle softly and say "but I have to go Lychee" "no please stay" he says quietly and cutely again I sigh and carefully lay down next to him and cuddle him, I sigh again and smile softly slowly falling asleep.

=======================================================================================

No Requests Please