Chapter 4: Shenanigans of the Wedding Dress

Acacia Russell

"Come on, Acacia, it's literally the sixth dress" Damien rasped, rolling his eyes.

Casey, show him what you got. Give him an earful.

"Damien put yourself in my shoes and imagine, there is going to be media! And you think I'll wear a dress which makes me look like a fat cat?" I snapped, glaring at the brunette in front of me.

Is that all, Casey?

"Acacia, for fuck's sake, you didn't look fat in it" He exclaimed, leaning back on the couch.

The woman who was our advisor or something looked at us weirdly, I am pretty sure she broke her neck while eye ducking Damien, up and down for more than 2 hours. She literally had a strain in her eye by now.

"Damien! Don't say that out loud!" Now Damien snapped his neck towards me

"Say what?" He frowned, looking at me weirdly.

"The duck word" I mumbled, embarrassed.

It's a bad word and Damien shouldn't ever say it, never.

Damien groaned, getting up from his place and walking towards me.

Oh no, is he angry?

"Acacia, if I see you one more time, getting flustered over any curse word, I will tickle you so hard you'll never do it again." His lips curving up into a smirk as his left arm slowly slithered around the right side of my waist, tickling me ever so slightly making me jerk back as his right hand gripped onto my upper back.

Apparently, after our talk about the marriage, yesterday, Damien got to know a lot about me, including the fact that I'm a ticklish soul, however so did I, he has an older sister Christie, and they are 2 siblings. Damien is 23 and he is born on January 10th 1997, so he is 2 years older than me.  And boy is he playful and patient, both.

"Damien!" I squealed, losing balance and falling to the ground with a loud thud as Damien groaned, placing his hand under my head so I don't get hurt.

Damien's hot breath hit the crook of my neck making me squirm slightly at the unfamiliar sensation. His fingers entangled with my hair, bodyweight crushing mine. I held the collar of his shirt just to avoid anything awkward from happening. 

Oh no no no!

"Are you both okay?" The woman, whose name I suppose is Penelope, rushed to help me because Damien had fallen on top of me.

"Yup, it's critical but we'll survive" Damien replied sarcastically, taking my hand in his, helping me get on my feet.

I think I broke my ass, hard.

Out of context, but I am beginning to think that Damien is ambidextrous. I mean, he was signing the check with his right and then every time his first instinct is to raise his left.

"Acacia, my hand? It's hurting now" Damien said, giving my hand a light squeeze.

There has never been a time in my life where I did not embarrass myself. All this time, I was spaced out and I kept squeezing his hand tightly,

"Sorry," I whispered, tucking a strand of hair behind my ear.

Damien scoffed and chuckled lowly.

"Acacia, try this one" He handed over a white, partially revealing dress. It had a v neckline, dropping to my cleavage, the  bottom part of it was lacey and poofy, with a few sparkling elements added to it. It was simply gorgeous and pretty dang beautiful for my traditional taste even though it was far from traditional.