Chapter 1: Discovery

Why is our love imperfect,
music only echo of itself,
the light wrong?

- Carol Ann Duffy

Another long day, filled with towers of homework and tiring work schedules. Trixie knew college would be hard, but she had never imagined how difficult law school would actually be, and even more so; how exhausting and overwhelming her internship would be. Interning at a law firm had always been her plan, and her parents' plan aswell.

They'd always had her path figured out; Harvard, law firm internship, lawyer, partner at law firm, husband and kids. Of course, Trixie herself made sure to fuck up that plan a little when she announced that she was a lesbian, but her parents had taken her coming out rather well all in all. Sure, they had questions and worries, but they told her they still loved her and that they just wanted her happy. 

But a wife in truth seemed just as unlikely to Trixie, as she had no time to go out and meet anyone. She was either at school, swamped with work at the law firm, or stuck at home with a pile of reading to do for her next classes. No, dating wasn't for her, porn however, that became her friend. 

And yes, she did realize how pathetic that was.

Still, what else could she do?

It was flicking her bean to her imagination or accepting the help of a trusty website filled with content created to excite her and others like her.

Of course, she'd pick the latter.

Still, the lack of closeness was felt, the lack of interactive play, the lack of communication. She missed the feeling of real intimacy, missed teasing and being teased, missed controlling and being controlled.

But hookups were too messy and too time consuming. Trixie needed sex to happen when it was convenient for her, which she realized was a quality most people did not find to be very attractive. Most people want attention and care, no matter how casual they claim things to be, and so they can't handle someone who only wants to fuck when it fits into their schedule.

Trixie knew that it wasn't impossible to find someone who would follow her demands, after all she knew very well that she was very fuckable. She looked somewhat like a pin-up model from the 50's or a real-life Barbie with her wide hips, thick thighs, slim waist and large breasts. Her face was round with big pouty lips and rosy cheeks, her hair big and bleached blonde, her eyes a deep honey-brown always painted up with graphic liner and carefully placed eyeshadow. Very often Trixie felt as if she was Elle Woods, especially since people constantly questioned her professionalism due to her physique and obsession with the color pink.

Luckily, Trixie showed her professionalism through her work ethic and achievements. She had always been a great student, always working her hardest to achieve things on her own, not wanting to rely on the riches of her family. The Mattel family, who oddly enough had no correlation to the Barbie creator, was undeniably wealthy. Her grandfather had put M-tech Enterprices on the map, and her father had later taken over the company, and after him, Trixie's older brother Jake would take over. Her mom owned a fashion line called Morpho, which had become one of the biggest fashion brands in the world in the span of 10 years. 

The Barbie doll knew that she was set for life. She would inherit more money than she'd probably ever be able to use, but she wanted to make her own path. Her mom hadn't relied on her dad's money, so Trixie didn't want to either. Of course, people knew who she was, the Mattel name and it's fortune followed her wherever she went, but it was her skills that spoke for her and got her to where she was, not her family.

Once Trixie had changed out of her work clothes and changed into her short baby pink silk nightgown, she couldn't help but to feel the need to release some steam. The day had been exhausting, her boss constantly yelling at her for things that weren't her fault, and now she needed to get off. 

She put her computer on the bed and flipped through her usual sites and preferred categories, but nothing seemed exciting. By accident she ended up clicking a suggested video, the site loaded it up and Trixie could see that it had been posted by the star of it.
The user was named Katya Zamolodchikova, and the video was very short and had a pretty simple setup. The girl was on a bed, moaning beautifully and fingering herself slowly and sensually for about 20 seconds and then it went to black. 

What was special was how the girl looked, for she was without a doubt the most attractive woman Trixie had ever seen. She had blonde hair which looked bleached, but Trixie suspected that it was just bleached lighter from a deeper blonde, unlike her own hair which was bleached from hazel brown. Her breasts were perky, rather small and perfectly round. Her features were sharp, her lips painted a deep red color. But most striking thing about her were her intense icy blue eyes which were surrounded by dark eyeshadow. 

"Who the fuck is Katya Zamolodchikova?" Trixie thought, shocked that she didn't know the woman who seemed as experienced as any porn star, since she had seen most of the videos on the site before.

She clicked the girl's user to look for more videos, but there were none. There was however a notice in the girl's bio;

For more, find me at www.russiandolls.com

Well, Trixie didn't need to be asked twice, so without hesitation she clicked the link, expecting it to be another pornsite. However what she found was something different, something which could help her need for interaction and communication.

Russian dolls was a camgirl site.