Part Eleven

You laid awake in your bed, looking at your phone repeatedly. You were waiting for a text from Dean, while you could hear Derek and Emily in Derek's room. Zach was out on another hunt, along with everyone else. It had been a few months since Jay died, the anniversary of your mother's death had already passed.

You sat up, getting a call on your phone from Dean.

"Hey," you whispered.

"Hey, I'm outside," he said softly.

"Where's your car?"

"Parked it around the block."

"I'm coming down," you hung up the call, before you walked out of your room, looking down the hall.

You made sure Derek and Emily were in Derek's room before quietly making your way down the stairs, opening the front door.

"Hi," there was a small smile on your face as you pressed your lips against Dean's.

"I missed you," he said softly.

He put his hands around your waist while you held onto his shoulders.

"You saw me a few hours ago," you muttered.

"It was still too long," you smiled softly, before locking the door, leading him up the stairs.

"It's kind of weird that I have to sneak in every night," he whispered.

You walked into the room, locking the door behind you.

"I know, I'm sorry. Look, I gave Derek so much shit for dating Emily. He's gonna go on about how I'm a hypocrite and whatnot," he scoffed, before laying onto your bed.

"You can apologize to him, you know," he raised an eyebrow.

"Are you serious?"

He frowned before you shook your head, laying down next to him.

"It's not impossible to do," you pressed a kiss to his cheek before you put your arms around your waist.

"I like what we have right now," you said softly.

He sighed, before nodding his head.

"Come here," he pressed his lips against yours before you laid on top of him, stroking his cheek.

"I like you a lot," you whispered.

"I like you too."

---

"When can I go on a hunt with you?" Derek followed you around the house, as you made sure all the doors were locked, grabbing your keys.

"I said soon," you sighed.

"You said soon three months ago," he blocked the door as you tried to exit, crossing his arms.

"Dude, we're gonna be late for class. We have exams in a month. Move," you glared at him, as he continued staying stiff.

"I want to go with you, Zach isn't back for another week," you groaned loudly, before nodding your head.

"Fine! I need to find a case nearby, okay?"

"Already did," he handed you a small folder from his notebook as you raised an eyebrow.

"Sheriff Forbes left it for Zach but I grabbed it before," you frowned, opening the folder as you scanned the report.

"Oh, it looks like a-"

"Vampire. Throats ripped out," he finished.

You chuckled softly, shaking your head.