CHAPTER - 14

With yoongi
After teasing jin hyung & joonie hyung me and kookie decided to help hyung at cafe because today is more crowd. So I'm helping by taking orders from customers. After taking orders I gave them to kookie so he can do his work. So I was searching that if incase I forget take order from the customers. suddenly someone caught my eyes he is wearing mask and busy with his phone. I don't know why he look familiar to me or am I delusional. I don't no but now I have to take his order as well so I went to him and asked if he want something. He put his phone aside & look at me. His eyes I have seen it somewhere but where. I was in my thoughts but startled by his voice.
?: No thanks I already did my order.
His voice I know him, is he really him that in thinking or someone else. I was looking at him with out blinking but he asked.
?: What ?.......
I just shake my head left to right and left from there in hurry.
Jk: what happened yoonie why are you running like this that someone is coming to take your Wallet.
Yoongi: it's not that kookie I think I know that masked guy but I don't know where I saw him.
Jk: you must be mistaken yoonie now take the order from other so we can leave early. I nodded and started to do my work. After taking order I was about to leave but someone held my wrist and stoped and turned around and asked
Yoongi: Anything else sir ? I asked confusingly and try to take my hand from his but he tightened his grip which made my eyes wide.
? : Yes can I have your number baby. He said with a disgusting smrik.
Yoongi: sorry but I'm not comfortable so can you please leave my hand.
?: Baby don't play hard it will be fun....you and me.....you know what I mean right. He smirked
I try to free his hand but that bastard didn't let me go I can clearly see his intention by his behaviour he just wanted to get in my pants horny bastard. I don't want to create any scene at hyung's cafe so i was about to say something to him but cutoff by a hard punch on that guy leaving my hand and landed On the floor which made everyone's attention towards us.
End of yoongi's pov
Jimin was looking at his baby with a sweet smile but no one can see because he was wearing mask that's why yoongi don't recognise him. But suddenly Jimin's eyes darkened by seeing someone holding his baby's hand which made he Clutched his teeth and fisted his hand because of anger. Jimin was looking at that guy like he will burn into ashes by his gaze but he loose him control when he saw how uncomfortable is his baby and trying to get free himself. Jimin didn't waste any time to give a hard punch directly to his face made him kiss the floor.
Jimin's pov
Jm: How dare you touch him huh..... He growled at him
? : How dare you to punch me you bastard you don't know me & what can I do with you. So don't come inbetween us.
Jm: Really.....so can you give me your so called introduction I can know that why are flying this much huh...he mocked him
? : Don't play with fire it will burn you into ashes.
Jimin removed his mask making everyone gasp because the ceo of park industries in front of them because most of them seen him on t.v and magazines. Yoongi was utterly shocked seeing jimin here and by hearing that he is ceo of park industries.

 Yoongi was utterly shocked seeing jimin here and by hearing that he is ceo of park industries

Jm: so what were you saying.....he said with a smrik and glared at him.
? : I......I.....th...at
Jm: now what happened to you cat caught your tongue huh..... and listen if I saw you again near this area (he leaned to his ears and said) you will see the living hell infront of you. Which give shiver to other and nodded.
Jm: say sorry to him. He said and crossed his arms and glared at him.
? : So....sorry I...I'm rea.... really so... sorry about my be... behaviour. Yoongi just nodded his head and that guy run out from the cafe because of fear. Jimin turn around and mouth sorry for the disturbance and held his hand and drag him outside but stoped by jin.
With jin & jk
Both of them were shocked by this all and jin was about to go to yoongi but stopped by kookie.
Jin: kookie leave me baby I have to go to yoonie. He said trying to get out from the grip
Jk: oh hyung first listen to me before you go.
Jin: okay tell me fast kookie before they leave cafe
Jk: He is the one I told you about yoonie's crush who he meet at the road incident saving the puppy. He said and smiled brightly
Jin: what.....
Jk: Don't shout hyung. He said covering his ears.
Jin: so what are we waiting for let's go. He dragged jk towards yoongi and jimin and stopped them.
Jin: Hey wait ... (He run towards them and asked to jimin) where are you taking my brother.
Jm: oh I just wanted to have a word with him. He said and pulled him outside.
Jin: Ungrateful brat he don't know respect elders. He said irritately.
Jk: let them be hyung now let's start our work they will come after their talk so chill hyungie. And he left to take order Jin shaked his head and said
Jin: how can I kookie he is also my baby brother like you. He said in a tensed voice.
With yoongi and jimin
Jimin took yoongi towards where his car parked and caged him in his arms. Yoongi was in shock and trying to recover what just happened few minutes ago but startled by Jimin's concern voice
Jm: you okay baby ? He asked taking yoongi's hand in his which that guy held looking if any mark left on his wrist. But yoongi look at him without blinking and take his other hand and reached it to Jimin's cheek and slowly touched which made jimin surprise.
Yoongi: y...you are rea... really here. He asked in a tiny voice hearing it jimin cooed at him so he pull him closer by his waist and held him securely by this sudden action he gasped and held his hands on Jimin's chest to maintain distance.
Jm: Do you believe now sweetheart. (Yoongi blushed and nodded his head and looked down.) You know I missed you so much. He said and hugged snuggled into his neck which yoongi which made him more surprised.
Yoongi: ji... jimin...le....let...me....go.
Jimin: so you remember me huh....he said teasingly which made yoongi blush smiled shyly looking down.
Yoongi: I don't even forget about you .he said without any thinking because he is so happy to see jimin here so he said that but later he come to sence and look at jimin who is smiling brightly looking at yoongi.
Jm: so you are saying that you missed me as much as I missed you huh...he asked wiggling his eyebrows.
Yoongi: I... that... miss..
Jimin: shhh.... He put his finger infront of yoongi's lips and connected their foreheads and closed their eyes feeling each others presence. After sometime they open their eyes and look at eachother.
Jm: I don't even know your name baby please don't make me wait I want to know your name and know more about you, I want you to be mine baby...he said all this without breaking eye contact with yoongi who is shocked by sudden confession he take few minutes to register what jimin said
Yoongi: yoongi....
Jimin: huh....
Yoongi: My name Min Yoongi he whispered only jimin can hear he was about to say something but cutoff by jin, jimin groaned and said
Jm: Not now..... hearing it yoongi giggled which was soft melody for Jimin's ear.
Jin: yoonie Come on we have to leave home. Yoongi looked at jin and nodded and look back at jimin and give him a small smile.jimin understand the guesture and let go of his waist. He walk towards to jin who handover the parcel to give it to Jimin. Yoongi nodded and take that and again walk towards jimin and hand over that to jimin. Jimin take it from yoongi's hand and look at him with sad eyes because he don't want to leave his baby alone.yoongi understand why jimin is hesitating to leave so he take a pen from his pocket and move towards jimin and move his coat slightly from his chest area and write something on his shirt. Jimin was looking at yoongi amazed. After writing something yoongi looked to jimin who is already looking at him.
Yoongi: Have s good day. He said and smiled and left from there. Jimin sighed and looked down what his baby written seeing that his eyes become wide
Min Yoongi - 98xxxxxx07
Jimin smiled brightly and look at the direction where yoongi went. He saw yoongi looking at him with a shy smile and waving him slightly. Jimin wave back and left from there smiling ear to ear.
Yoongi turn around and to see jungkook and jin giving him a teasing smile. Yoongi run towards jin and hugged him.
Jin: so finally you saw him again huh..(yoongi nodded but stay still hugging jin because he was shy to look at jin & kookie)
Jk: so..... finally huh.... meet your other soon to be husband huh...he teased
Yoongi: hyungie..... he whinned
Jin laughed at his two little brothers and said.
Jin: now it's enough let's go to home it's already time to leave. Yoongi and kookie nodded their head. After cleaning up the cafe they all went to their home and meet with a surprise.

Jin/ jk:Appa.....Eomma......
Yoongi: Uncle aunty.......

To be continued.......

______________________________________

              " Permission to Dance"

So I hope all of you enjoy our new BTS album which is super cool.so let's hope for a good tomorrow.
Stay home and stay safe
And I hope all are enjoying my story
I hope you all forgive me for my grammatical mistakes in my story. So yah that's it
Stay healthy and safe.

💜 Happy army day to all💜