CHAPTER - 45

Yoongi was sitting on his bed while smiling ear to ear while blush creeped on his cheeks when he realise that he is not single anymore, he is committed and now he have two loving boyfriends. He look on his right wrist and smiled when he saw the bracelet from his boyfriends. Yoongi brought it closer to his chest and hold it with his other hand and fall back to his bed dreamily, he bite his lower lips when he remember what happened on their date.

Flashback....

Yoongi never expected that he would be going on a date with both ofcourse in future but no today because he really wants to prepare everything for their date like he always want he wants to feel the excitement and the nervousness when we can't really pick what should he wear for his date but it's didn't work in his case he thought it's just a simple hangout with other so he just wore a simple blue shirt and jeans but look cute duh.... So he was pouting at this which was noticed by jimin and hobi.

" What happened sweetheart why is our baby pouting huh...." Jimin asked to yoongi who who looked at him with sparkling eyes looking like a cute kitten but flinched when hobi hold him by his waist and softly caressed his waist with his thumb.

" What happened baby, something wrong ?" Hobi asked in concern only to see yoongi shaking his head saying nothing but shiver run through his spine when he heard Jimin voice which pouring dominance

" Sweetheart...." Jimin said looking at yoongi who was snuggling into hobi's arms hearing his voice and looked at hobi.

" Yah jiminie don't scare my sweet baby...." Hobi said playfully glaring at his boyfriend but gulped when he saw jimin look at him with his eyebrow raised asking ' what did you say baby?'

" Ok... okay leave it but why my sweetcheeks pouting mm..." Hobi asked softly caressing yoongi's cheek.

" No...you guys will laugh at me..." yoongi said pouting more.

" No sweetheart we won't now tell us.." this time it was jimin who asked yoongi. yoongi look at both of them what he was pouting about, jimin and hobi cooed at his cuteness and felt so lucky to have him.

" Oh sweetheart aren't you adorable and who told you that you are looking less beautiful huh....our yoonie look so cute and adorable today" Jimin said to yoongi with his signature smile which amused because it was the first time he was seeing jimin smiling like this.

" Really ?....." Yoongi asked him with sparkling eyes which made jimin chuckle at his cuteness.

" Ofcourse babyboy and you don't have to do all this because you are already perfect in our eyes right jiminie..." Hobi said with his sunshine smile and jimin nod in agreeing with Hobi.

" Let's go then....."yoongi shouted making others laugh at his childish behaviour. All of them went towards the restaurant starting their date with having breakfast first and roam around some places they didn't with others when they hangout with other. All these time yoongi was all giggling and smiley and enjoying his time with hobi and jimin who was looking at their baby with so much adoration. After their date the reached their last destination.