CHAPTER - 29

Yoongi's pov

I feel something wet on my neck which made me breath heavily so I slowly open my eyes but widen when I saw hobi hyung top of me and sucking my neck hungrily, I moaned when he put more pressure on my sweet spot which made me moan...

" Hyungie......" I moaned and closed my at this intense pleasure giving by hobi hyung but I startled when I heard someone chuckling I open my eyes and look aside to see jimin hyung sitting on the couch near my bed with a devilish smirk which made me shiver.

" Is our little kitten enjoying huh...." Jimin hyung asked enjoying the view infront of him but I'm not in a state to answer because of the pleasure I was only moaning mess under hobi hyung

" Aaghh....Mmm..." hobi hyung started to unbutton my shirt and said with a husky voice

" Don't you heard what our daddy asked you kitten answer him
babyboy..." He said looking directly to my soul through my eyes. I was wondering what happening here how we all end up here in my bedroom while I'm moaning under the person I love and the other enjoying it. I was in my thoughts but suddenly I moaned loudly when jimin hyung grab in d*ck.

"Answer me sweetheart,do you like it when your both daddies giving you pleasure huh...." He asked rubbing my d*ck which made me arch my back at this intense pleasure which I can't handle.

"Ye .. yes...Aaghh...." Somehow I managed to answer them. Both of them look eachother with a smirk and look at me.

" Yes what babyboy....." Both of them asked which made me shy because I know what they want to hear from me.

"Ye...yes...da.. daddy..."

I shoot open my eyes and sit on my bed and look around while try to catch my breath because I was breathing  heavily I sighed when I saw I'm in my hotel room 'alone'.

"what the hell just happened I got wet dream about them."

I was sweating mess by this dream but not gonna lie I love them when they controlled me in my dream. I blushed at my own thoughts and shake my head and look at the night stand and saw jin hyung calling.

" Shit I forgot that I put my phone on silent" he said and attend the call

" Min Yoongi are you deaf or what huh.... now without wasting time take your ass to hotel lobby" he shouted angrily.

"What happened hyung why are you shouting" yoongi asked confusingly at his hyung's behaviour.

" I will give you five minutes to come here or I will burn your lovely boyfriend kitten" jin said strictly which made yoongi gulp.

" Yah don't do anything to my bed jin hyung" yoongi whinned.

" Now you have three minutes left" jin said.

" Coming..." Yoongi shouted and end the call and jump from his bed and about to go but look down and sighed he saw that he was so wet from his dream. He cleaned himself and changed his clothes before going to hotel lobby.

 He cleaned himself and changed his clothes before going to hotel lobby