CHAPTER - 23

Next morning at Jeon mansion

Jeon's and Min's were discussing about something important except kookie who is sleeping peacefully at his room. Because tomorrow is his birthday and he forgot about it because of his exam so others are discussing about surprise birthday party.
Mrs Jeon: so how we all keep it secret  from kookie. Probably he will be the one who freak out a week before his birthday but because of his exam he forgot about it. My poor baby...
Mr Jeon: I know honey...we have to keep it secret about his birthday party.
Mrs Min: I will be in charge for the cake. I know my kookie love my home made cake. She said proudly.
Jin: Me and uncle will help in decorations , right uncle. He asked Mr Min.
Mr Min: ofcourse Jinnie.
Yoongi: And I will keep him all busy tomorrow. He said with his gummy smile.
Mr Jeon: so let's get it. Other smile and nodded.All of them discussing about the party but suddenly yoongi told all of them to stay quiet, they all looked confuse but understand later what he mean when they saw kookie coming downstairs rubbing his sleepy eyes with his tiny fist with messy hair which made others cooed at him.

All of them discussing about the party but suddenly yoongi told all of them to stay quiet, they all looked confuse but understand later what he mean when they saw kookie coming downstairs rubbing his sleepy eyes with his tiny fist with messy hair ...

He directly went towards jin and hugged him like koala and closed his eyes again when jin caressed his hair lovingly.

Mrs Jeon: sometime I feel like I'm not his eomma jin is.... She said dramatically which made jk open his eyes and said.
Jk: Because hyung is not less than my eomma and l love hyungie so much....
Jin: Uwu.... I love my baby too......
Yoongi:  Now i feel left out, No one love's me here. He said with a pout.

Jin: come here you little kitten. He said, yoonie run towards jin and kookie joined their hug. Their parents look at them smiling at the bond.

Jk: so what were you guys talking about ? He asked which made others a little tense.

Mr Jeon: no.. nothing.. baby.... just talking about random things. He said smiling sheepishly which made others also laugh nervously with Mr Jeon which made kookie doubt at them but he shrugged it because he know his family is bit weird all are total crackheads. But that can't change the fact that he love his family the most.
Mrs Min: Then let's have breakfast. All of them nodded and went to have breakfast.

 All of them nodded and went to have breakfast