CHAPTER - 24

Kim industries
With tae
Tae was going through some important files which he have sign it before going to the trip. Tomorrow night we will go to Hawai'i , I hope everything goes well there. I really want to enjoy the trip because after long time I'm going to spend time with them because we all are always busy with office works. I hope I can let go off my past after this trip but it's very hard to heal my wound which on my heart. Afterall it's my fault for..... his thoughts cutoff by joon.
End of tae's pov
Joon: tae you done with pending files ?
Tae: No hyung some more are left to check.
Joon: then let it be you didn't have your breakfast right let's have something from Jinnie's cafe. He said
Tae: Are you sure about that or you want to meet your boyfriend huh...he teased joon.
Joon: tae it's not like that you it right I'm really concern about you bear.
Tae: oh God hyung I'm just teasing you but why you take it seriously.
Joon: tae when it comes to you everything is serious for me. He said strictly.
Tae: okay I get it now let's go, shall we?joon nodded and both of them left to jin's cafe.
At jin's cafe
He was busy with his cafe works and thinking about what can he gave his baby brother for his birthday. At that time Namjoon and taehyung enter the cafe.
Jin: welcome to.... Joonie...
Joon: hey baby...
Jin: why didn't you told me that your coming joonie. He said and pouted.
Joon: why, can't I come to meet my boyfriend huh...he said which made jin blush.
Jin: it's not like that joonie....
Joon: oh really.... he smirked at his boyfriend blushing. Both of them were their own world and flirting with eachother forget someone else also present there who was awkwardly standing there.so to bring them back to reality he cleared his throat.
Tae: am I invisible to you guys huh...he asked raising his eyebrow to them who smiled sheepishly.
Jin:oh.. tae..you are here too...he nervously smiled at his.
Tae: ofcourse I'm here, I think I come with joon hyung, right hyung (He asked joon but didn't got any response so look at joon to see he was looking at jin without blinking and smiling like idiot, tae sighed and said) never mind, hyung can I get strawberry milkshake and pancakes.
Jin: ofcourse tae. He said with a smile.
Tae: And when this whipped man comes to reality please tell him to come to there. He pointed to a empty seat to jin who embarassed by his boyfriend and nodded to tae. Tae left leaving joon and jin alone. Jin sighed and looked at joon who is looking at him with so much love which made jin smile at him while shaking his head.
Jin: joonie..... he called him but no response so he Shaked joon by his arms which startle him.
Joon:hah.. what...I...he asked confusingly.
Jin: Are done staring at me huh...
Joon: Never in my life princess. He said with a little smirk which made jin go crazy and blushing mess.
Jin: you and your cheesy lines....he said with a shy smile.
Joon: By the way where is tae. He said in worry.
Jin: Don't need to be worry joonie, when you were drooling over me tae went to sit the empty seat there. He pointed to tae where he is sitting.
Joon: oh okay..... and i have all right to drool over what is mine baby....he said in dominance which made jin shiver at it and looked down biting his lower lips. Joon smirked at his submissive boyfriend who is looking cute biting his lip.
Jin: Do...yo...you ...wan... want to...ha.. have...som... something... joonie ? He mentally slapped him because of shuttering. But gasped when joon leaned towards his face and said.
Joon: can I have you princess......(he said in a husky voice which made jin wide his eyes and looked at joon who smiled at him) Can I ?..... Jin was blushing mess by now.
Jin: joonie.....he whinned
Joon: ok.. okay, I will have anything you choose for me baby. He winked at him.
Jin: okay now go to tae he is waiting for you so long.
Joon: Atleast give me a kiss baby. He pouted, jin don't want to make his boyfriend sulk so he quickly give him a peck.
Jin: Now go....
Joon: it's just a peck baby....(he whinned but stopped when he saw jin glaring at him) ok..okay I get it don't need to glare at me. He said and went to tae while pouting. Jin chuckled at his boyfriend and went to make their order (a/n : it's his own cafe, but he like to cook)
Joon: tae you order something ? He asked sitting beside him.
Tae: yes when you were on your little world with your boyfriend. He teased, joon cleared his throat in embarassment. Sometime later jin brought their order and serve them.
Jin: this is for you ( he said while placed milkshake and pancakes infront of tae)