CHAPTER - 28

At hotel
After taking a nap jin went to others to wake them up for dinner. On the way he was continuously dialing joon but didn't get any response which made him upset.

" why are you not picking my calls joonie I miss you.."

He said and went to jk's room and knock the door but no response he thought kookie will be sleeping so he smiled and take out the extra key of jk's room and opened it.

" Baby wake up it's time for dinner...." He said and went towards the bed but he get suspicious when he didn't get any movement. So he pull down the duvet to see pillow's under it.

" He never gonna listen to me this idiot bunny surely will get into some trouble." He said and went to lobby to ask the receptionist if the saw his little brother.

" Excuse me, can please please tell if you saw him going out from here" jin asked showing jk's photo the receptionist.

" I'm sorry sir I didn't saw him going out" the receptionist politely said.

" Gosh where are you kookie, you are making me worry if you get into any trouble I will surely smack your coconut head " jin said irritately . Jin dialled jk's but it's made him more angry because jk is not answering his calls.

" What happened to all today no one is answering to my calls, if eomma will know about this she gonna kill me" he said biting his nails. He was in his thoughts but cutoff by someone tapping on his shoulder which made him more angry.

"Don't even let me think peacefully" he whispered to himself and shouted "what " he said turning around but surprised seeing joon looking at him nervously.

Joon's POV

So as we reached our hotel and went towards the lobby to get our room keys but stopped when I saw my baby asking something to the receptionist showing his phone which made me confuse and he was also looking damn angry after hearing the answer from...

So as we reached our hotel and went towards the lobby to get our room keys but stopped when I saw my baby asking something to the receptionist showing his phone which made me confuse and he was also looking damn angry after hearing the answer from the receptionist.

" Jimin I will be right back okay" I said and run towards jin without letting jimin reply. Other side jimin was total confuse why all are leaving them alone. Jimin look at his baby to see, he was looking around like a small child which made jimin chuckle. Joon run towards jin but stop few metres away and take a deep breath and start to walk towards his baby step by step. He tapped jin's shoulder and about to surprise him but got startled when jin shout at him.
End of joon's pov

"Joonie what are you doing here" he asked joon with wide eyes.

"Surprise baby......" Joon said and give a forced smile thinking what will happen to him what if his baby become upset. Jin raised his eyebrow at joon for explanation.

"Actually baby I want to surprise you that we also having vacation here at Hawai'i that's why I didn't tell you anything." He said innocently so he can melt jin's heart.